Decent budget hotel
on Aug 3, 2017
1. Close vicinity to airport. Good if anybody needs to check out at odd times. Cabs are available from doorstep with their assistance.
2. Good cooperative staff.
3. Food quality available at hotel is definitely good. Kitchen staff are prompt also.
4. Short stays are cheaper making this hotel an affordable one.
5. Around 200meters from main road. So it is comparatively quieter than the other roadside hotels.
6. Wi-fi quality was excellent. Every floor is fitted with separate routers which strengthens signal received.
1. Cleanliness is not upto the mark. It can be better. Need improvement.
2. A.C. fitted was a window a.c. sounding more than a car engine.( during compressor operation )
3. Bathroom fittings were partly broken. 1 or 2 tiles were dismantled. Authority should inspect and make them more attractive.
In my opinion short stays at this hotel can be manageable. Of course the authorities should make some minor improvements to make it more convenient.
on May 13, 2017
Hello friends! I visited the hotel this month on my way back to New Delhi from Johannesburg. I had to stay for few hours for boarding my next flight and decided to stay in the hotel but it was disappointment in the end the hotel is located at Mahipalpur very near to airport so the advantage is that you can get convenience very easily to the airport at all times. Now taking about the disadvantages, I booked the room from Oyo and I have received a very small room with average bathroom which I found a bit overpriced. To add on to my disappointments the tumbler was dirty ,the water was not clean it was giving stinky smell and there were no power sockets to charge my phone in the hotel I had to take out the socket of the television in order to charge my phone. I had to bear with all these considering my brief stay at the hotel but friends I thought I have been cheated as it was only disappointment which I received. I believe whatever the price maybe at least the bathroom should be clean enough which I don't found in this case although the AC was working fine and overall it was a quite place to rest but I found water to be extremely dirty and the sink of the basin was also not intact the tumblr was dirty as if nobody has cleaned it for years. dear Oyo I am a regular customer of yours so please get feedback from your old customers as well as you constantly do with the newcomers.
Good place to stay for a day
on Apr 18, 2017
We reached at midnight, but unlike other hotels, we were given a warm welcome and guided to our rooms. We got dinner also at our rooms when we ordered at this odd hour. The stay was good and fruitful and the hotel is located near Delhi aerocity metro station ( 5 min walk)
on Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for providing best service. We got better room service. Neet nd clean washrooms. Nd about flight, we received a awesome flight on cheap rates. So i will suggest to everyone that you have to go with advisor thanks
Absolutly horrofic hotel
on Nov 24, 2016
no drinking water till 2 hours after check in AND COMPLAINTING 3 TIMES no hot water in washroom no soap an no towel. OYO ROOM CATEGORY BELOW LOWER CLASS DHARMSHALA.BUT PRICE IS VERY HIGH. Absolutly horrofic hotel