My return visit
on Nov 15, 2017
This is the third time I have stayed at this very comfortable hotel. Mrs Kaur, the hotel manageress, made me feel so welcome again, as did the staff. For value for money, this is a little gem to stay at in New Delhi
2017 commander family holiday
on Jun 15, 2017
I searched so many hotels before travelling to Delhi all hotels were not helpful at all expect one and I am not just saying this I am being honest the DPRESEDENTE hotel run buy the mangeress auntie " harpreet kaur " she kept in touch with me throughout my inquiry by email until I satisfied with my booking for 27nights, my first 2 nights have been amazing as in the room is very clean AC is just great what a sleep we all get very comfy beds. Kids are loving it. Terrace garden is like paradise at night cool fresh air kids are enjoy it . Can't thank auntie harpreet and her staff for the warm welcome . Will definitely finish this review on a positive note once the holiday is over.
nice hotel at a good value and great staff
on Feb 15, 2017
I just stayed at this hotel. It is clean and modern with attentive staff. It is a nice place and I recommend it. I was concerned about noise when I first stepped into the room but with the door closed at night it was quiet and we slept well. The staff were very attentive and homemade food was good.
Ok stay, with a couple of issues
on Jan 9, 2017
Stayed here mainly because of the proximity to the office. If visiting Delhi as a tourist, I would opt for a venue closer to the city centre as traffic was a major issue.
Overall, not too bad, but by day two we realised that a good sense of humour would be advisable. The fridge in the room was defunct. Upon enquiry, it was confirmed as such....and that was that. No suggestion of fixing it. Lucky it was in the middle of winter, so didn't feel the need to pursue this. The lack of enough toilet rolls was another issue. One excuse was that the market wasn't open to buy some. But it all depends on who you speak to ensure success in the end!
The room (304) was spacious and the bed comfortable. Could have been a bit cleaner though. Unfortunately chairs and a table blocked the window and the cupboard door, so had to move furniture around every time we needed to open the blinds and the cupboard. Loads of plug outlets available and no need to bring along travel adapters if using a UK plug. No hairdryer, ladies. Just be aware that Delhi traffic is extremely noisy and you will have noise no matter which room you stay in.
Dinner and breakfasts were ordered from the room menu and of the lot, only two came as ordered. But again, we let it go as the people were friendly and the dinner menu especially, was really nice. (If you like a good cup of coffee you might try a coffee shop instead).
The plus point was the roof terrace. Although an alcohol free space, it was nice to have a view over this part of the city. If you want some laundry done, be aware that your washing will be hanging pegless over a rail on the roof terrace, so don't be surprised if it ends up on the ground.
If you need to stay in this area, I would recommend this hotel. Janakpuri East Metro is also just around the corner.
Good location, Good Breakfast for West Delhi stay
on Jan 1, 2017
We stayed for 4 nights at D'presidente in Dec 2016. Here is my experience for the stay.
1) Checkin was bit longer than I expected. One has to enter a manual register on top having a confirmed booking. My suggestion is that the hotel can ask all the details during the booking to save time, along with copy of passports to verify the guest. Saves time for both hotel and guest.
2) We booked Presidential Suite (2 bed rooms), but it had only one bathroom. Would be good to have one bathroom each for the room with 4 guests.
3) Breakfast was good. My son liked the Parathas.
4) Linen were changed everyday, which was good.
5) Rooms facing the road are very noisy to sleep peacefully. Would be good to install sound proof windows and doors.
6) Both the ladies at the reception were helpful and treated guests well. Thanks!
7) Very convenient location for west delhi and nearby. Cabs are easily available.
8) Overall I would recommend the hotel for small families for a short stay.
Thank you Ms. Harpreet Kaur for your support.