Good Budget Hotel
on Jul 31, 2017
Hotel's location is very good. Very near to Sir Gangaram Hospital. It's a good budget hotel. Free Wi-Fi available. One can find Cabs easily near Hotel. Road connectivity is also good. Food is easily available in the area.
on Nov 2, 2016
It was bad experience living for 2 months and half in room in this hotel.
- AC is old and stop working suddenly, when it work, fridge don't work, when fridge work, the water heater don't work, when heater work, the water is cut, when water is back, internet is not working. Internet disconnect daily but it's working very well in ground because they have library where students are paying to study.
- Service knock the door and enter directly without you allow them to enter or say come or enter.
- When there is no hot water in your room, they give you key of occupied room to take shower there when guests aren't inside room.
- They don't have laundry service but they work with near laundry where piece of laundry cost 10 rupee and they tell you it's 30 rupee to take commission.
- When you ask for something, they won't make it from first time, you need to call them many times.
My home in delhi
on Feb 25, 2016
Stafff simply friends.food breakfst ok meals not available unlesss ordered from their sister hotel bharat intercontinental in same vicinity.alternatively gud food very moderatly priced is available on same road ols rajender nagar market rd.
its full value for money you pay.
all the best to bharat palace and its staff
G.M mr prakash
sr front office guy mr deepak
new rangroot mr joshi
One night stay
on Feb 10, 2016
One night stay made me realise that the service is not so good as expected.
Single room had a little space. Not the value of money i had paid in comparison to the adjacent hotels. Otherwise location is good tp stay in. I had a poor experience but my friends feel instead. Person to person taste varies. 3 starrs are sufficient from my side.
on Aug 31, 2015
The greatest part of this hotel is safety. My wife was with me and this was her first time in a hotel and I was not there because of my interview, so she was not feeling good. I asked to hotel staff and they did't knocked the door in my absence. No interference from hotel staff. Staff was good and well behaved. Food was just OK and they are charging too much for it. Location was good. They also provide free WiFi. Rooms have enough space. Minus points are that we had stayed here for 3 days but they never came to clean our room and never asked for it. You can't take outside eatable items to your room. If you want business class rooms then don't try this hotel. But if you are travelling low budget then this hotel is for you.
I am giving four star only because of staff only. They were so helpful.
Try to book this hotel with Oyo Rooms and you will get you breakfast free otherwise you have to pay for it.