Good but not so good
on Sep 6, 2018
We have visited Puri at end of Aug, 2018, it was a nice experience in this hotel.
Below are few points regarding the hotel experience which i want to share with you.
1. Hotel location- it is near from the beach, 200-250 mtr. Not so crowded like Swargadwar.
2. Room conditions - Rooms are pretty good, the hotel was renovated couple of months ago so rooms are good.
3. Stuff behaviour - They are also good and prompt at your service.
4. Market location - if u r bengali and want to get some fresh fish and vegetables then this would be ideal location, because market is just 5 mins walking distance.
1. Lights at Rooms - we have taken 4 non-ac rooms at 1st floor, only 201 room was good for day light and air. Other rooms don't have any day light and air.
2. No Sofa at rooms - you have to seat on the bed only, no other option to seat at room. If u request them they will provide u 2 plastic chairs that's it. I think a sofa should be a minimum requirement even if for a non-ac room.
3. Restaurant - Hotel's restaurant is good but u will get better food in other nearby restaurants even in less price.
on Feb 28, 2017
we booked 2 double bed rooms in Babu International for 3nights through Silver Line Tours & Travels.. Their Staffs Behaviour Just Like a Street Dog.. They Even Dont Know how to behave with customers.. Especillay The staff Named "Subrata" He is so Arrogant and rough in nature. they hav a resturant also named "Babumosai".. there they served so poor quality 2days old cooked food.. which was so unhealthy and unhyginic for health... when we complained this all the staffs there created a chaos by using bad languages. so i strongly recommend to all of you to avoid stay in this hotel
Good For Budget Tourists
on Feb 6, 2017
I stayed for 4 day. The hotel is near to the Swargadwar beach.
Food served is good in taste but service needs to be prompt.
All the rooms have balconies which is a necessity for beach-side hotels.
Good for Family and groups.
on Nov 16, 2016
Attracted by their package we booked 3 rooms from silver line tours and travels.by the booking they have assured that they will give us one western toilet and two Indian toilet as per our requirement. But with a massive shock when we reached the hotel on 13th November 2016 they gave us only one Indian toilet room. Rooms are small, pillow covers were untidy. They told us that we can view the ocean from the window but we found nothing to see except garbages scattered here and there outside. Toilets are OK types. But the restaurant was toooooooo PATHETIC. dishes were just disgusting. They gave us a long menu card but from that they have very little items to served. They can't even cook well. Room service were too worst. Only one maid had visited twice a day with jharu and poccha. Poor maintenance. Staffs are very rude and too lazy. And there were no geysers in the washroom. Overall really pathetic experience.... Dissatisfied & Disappointed.
on Mar 26, 2016
We stayed for three days attracted by affordable rates and clean atmosphere. Smiling staff, always willing to help. Spacious room, clean toilets and outstanding food (esp. the pomfret curry). Above all, fast, reliable and free Wi-fi connectivity. You can work and enjoy your holiday at the same time. Location in the quaint PURI--near the beach--makes it a nice abode. Avoid the weekend, take your laptop, work and have stroll by the beach (2-3 minute walk) to rejuvenate. Wonderful experience. Wish to repeat this again in the monsoon.
The hotel is very good as well as its location. Food quality is really awesome. We stayed at Executive Deluxe AC rooms which is very good. All staffs at this hotel are very friendly. Behavior of front office staff is very good and I specially recommend Mr. Joydeep who helped us. I enjoyed my stay very much here.