Charming as ever
on Oct 1, 2017
This place keeps on reminding me that mountains and rivers go hand in hand. The camp site on the river banks and rooms at foothills. Everytime I come here it's just fresh and new Everytime. Feels like I have still a lot more to see here. A lot more to stay here.
Overall a good place to stay with family or friends !
on May 6, 2017
The owner Bhallu is a great host who personally sees to his guests. The place is comfortable to stay with family. The rooms have all the basic facilities. The hotel has a restaurant attached to meet all your food requirements. The staff are very friendly just like the owner.
They also have a tent camping facility just besides the river Beas.The tents are well maintained.
Overall my stay was comfortable when at Manali.
on May 16, 2016
Stayed here during my visit to manali, beautiful place, in an amazing location. Amazing food, The staff and the host 'ballu' are really helpful and considerate. They take care of you like family. Ballu is one of the best host I've met during my travel. Down to earth and humble. Will visit again.
Amazing Place to stay and enjoy the real nature
on Jul 13, 2015
We went in the month of May 2015, this is second time we were visiting this place, last year also we went around the same time in May 2014. Believe me this is the most beautiful place for the nature lovers. They are very reasonably priced, they have the hospitality which is at par with the Five Star Hotel, and they serve some seriously Lip smacking food.
The Owner Mr. Rajendra Kapoor aka Ballu, he is the most perfect host i have ever seen. A thorough Gentalman, he takes care of you in every aspect possible with utmost dedication. He makes sure that you enjoy the holiday like you have never enjoyed.
The staff of the hotel is above par when catering to your needs, they are always alert and very very helpful.
We have developed a personal family like equation with the Ballubhai and his family.
I would strongly suggest everyone who is taking a trip to manali to please stop by the hotel and if you are not staying there at least stop for the food / tea / snacks. you will feel the difference.
Thank you Ballubhai for making us feel special every time.
Beautiful place to stay with kids, to enjoy tasty food and savour excellent hospitality!
on Jun 30, 2015
I recently travelled to Manali along with my family including 2 hyperactive toddlers and 2 elders and I was so happy we stayed at Hotel Baba Deluxe due to all these reasons:
- First reason being we reached at 12:30 am at night and the welcome we received from the owner Mr. Ballu jii along with the fresh and hot dinner served promptly and with a smile is what someone who has travelled 10 hours by road will truly appreciate
- Each room opens to a beautiful view of the mountains. To witness sunsets in all its glory is one of the perks you will enjoy thoroughly (see photo)
- The rooms are neat and clean with basic facilities
- The food is very tasty. Specially the rada chicken, butter chicken, egg masala and tandoori trout fish.
- The staff is so friendly and make you feel at home with their genuine smiles and prompt service. From 6:00 in the morning to 12:00 in the night, they work from their heart even beyond kitchen hours.
- They have a big sprawling lawn which we enjoyed playing all day with kids
- Just across the road they have a property where tents are arranged for camping, watching the Beas gush by is a serene experience in itself. You can hear the river at night while in your room and it's truly meditative experience
- Mr Ballu jii gave us lots of personalized attention and introduced us to beautiful places that tourists rarely visit. More than that he let us experience the culture of the simple and humble people in Himachal.
- In Manali even the best of hotels have the dusty, traffic filled road view. None have a serene and beautiful view as Baba Deluxe Hotel
I would definitely recommend to stay here if you are visiting Manali since it is away from the overcrowded Manali