good food good rooms good service
on Nov 4, 2017
verry good hotel ,and good service, all people are good, goog and Quite place, good small kids play ground,indoar games ,gujarati thali is very good,punjabi and south indian food also good, all staff is co-oprative
Poor quality rooms,no amenities
on Aug 17, 2017
We went with 4 yr old kid.. property is big but needs to be fixed n maintained... No amenities or room service. Reviews from trailoky n Divyaagl are true reviews exactly what we faced. Everything was blamed on 'offseason' and said will be fixed later...
Only grace was that Manager Sandeep was nice enough to check us out one day
earlier looking at trouble we were facing.
Avergae hotel within budget..
on Feb 17, 2017
We stayed here in Jan 2017 for a night. It's an average hotel if you are looking something in budget.
Rooms were ok but not maintained at all (like bathroom doors are broken, wall needs to be painted, bathroom got permanent dirt) etc. View from executive rooms which are on 1st floor is very good.
Buffet breakfast is way below standards. Very minimal options and almost tasteless.
For guests travelling with older people, hotel does not have lift. So think before you decide to take 1st floor rooms.
Average hotel with limited facilities and overpriced
on Jan 31, 2017
My review :
1. Hotel is quite far from Market place if you don't want to walk. so every time you hire a cab for to and fro, there is a cost of 100 rupees( one side). They say it's walk able but not...definitely not.
2. The hotel has a miss in every departments. In the Room I stayed in room 114 and it has issues. The rooms are not quite decorative, THERE ARE NO RUNNING HOT WATER 24/7 IN THIS HOTEL The boys will bring you a bucket of hot water.
3. No hot kettle and tea bags with sugar and other stuff.
4. No complimentary water bottles (we went in Jan which is a off season ) and got a bottle on the day we left.
5. Very basic tv with limited hindi channels.
6. On the telephone there are no mention of the numbers for room service, reception etc.
7. Staffs are good and obedient and that is the biggest USP of this place. They will try their level best to make you happy.
8. Views are only from the rooms facing the valleys. Though in my 3 nights stay i never got to see anyone from the valley view rooms but still the hotel staffs informed me that those rooms are full.
9. wifi works fine.
10. Food is average.
11. Swiping your cards during payments will attract extra 19% tax (don't know what kind of tax people pay here in the off season).
Poor maintenance, average service, overpriced
on Jan 29, 2017
We arrived early morning, around 8:30 am. There was a grumpy caretaker present at the reception with zero customer handling skills. The room provided to us was dark and depressing, so we asked the hotel staff to show other available rooms. The second room initially looked ok. We asked the helper boy to change the dirty bedsheet which he replaced with another stained bed sheet. He refused to change the bed sheet again. We also asked for a second blanket which he refused. We tried settling into the room only to discover that the toilet jet was leaking.
We rushed back to the reception and asserted that we want a room change. By this time the Manager had arrived. He let us see the other available rooms and we settled for one we were satisfied with. Even though this room was better, the cupboard was dirty and the bathroom was stained. Even after getting the bathroom cleaned, we noticed several hard stains on the different fittings which can be removed only by deep cleaning, not by routine cleaning.
Hot water is available till 10:30 am. After that, hot water buckets are available on request. There is phone available in the room, but there is no list of numbers (reception, room service etc.) placed next to it! Room service menu is also not available in the room. These are small things that are noticeable and expose the gap between the hotel standards and acceptable market standards.
Restaurant service was the positive aspect of the hotel. They gladly accommodated all our requests for customized tea e.g. without sugar, black tea, ginger tea, without masala etc (their standard tea is a masala tea with a weird taste). However, they usually didn't get the instructions right and had to redo the tea preparations. They accommodated our requests for basic snacks at lunch time and also provided us rice and dal for late lunch even though the kitchen was closed for lunch preparations. The hotel staff also makes reminder calls before breakfast is closed so that guests don't miss the same.
Overall a disappointing experience for the given price point (~ 3000/-). We have experienced better ambiance, quality and service at similarly priced hotels at other major Indian tourist destinations (Shimla, Jaipur, Nainital etc.)
- WiFi is available in the reception, dining area and rooms close to the reception.
- Indoor games like TT, Ludo, Snakes & Ladder, Carrom are available if you want to spend a relaxing day at the hotel
- There is a kiddies play area with park swings