on Jan 18, 2020
Stayed in Room #502, for a night. One of the most dirtiest room, I’ve ever stayed. Avoid this place..... there are lots of other options in the Mahipal Area, near to the Delhi Airport. Stinking Toilet, Toilet door can not be closed, pathetic Bed Linen, Quilts and Towels.
Will never stay again and everyone else... please avoid it.
on Dec 23, 2019
Room stinks and linen is not washed ,unhygienic place to stay please avoid this hotel Although staff doesn’t seems to be professional but their behaviour is okay.Even there is no soap in the room . Location is such throughout night noise will disturb you and won’t allow you to sleep.
Worst hotel ever, dont stay
on Nov 11, 2019
Booked via cleartrip and the pics are misleading.
It was a delux room which was stinky, dirty and clumsy. Had no natural lights. There was noise from the AC of adjoining room for the whole night.
The bathroom was dirty and had stains all
The breakfast was not edible at all, the food was not even cooked.
I made a bad decision to stay in this hotel.
on Nov 8, 2019
Worst experience. Misleading pics and reviews on other websites. Must avoid. Nothing good to highlight.... dirty rooms, noisy ac, broken lights and latches. Breakfast was decent. Better options available around
To avoid when possible
on Oct 17, 2019
Reading the other reviews shows, this lousy situation is their standard and the review from the past haven't changed anything . Initially friendly but than the "surprises" start:
- the room is not ready yet (towels where brought later)
- in front of the bed is a strange spot (vomit ? no glue spilled and not cleaned)
- the (in India typical ?) shower on the bathroom floor not only creates half swimming pool , without a shower-mat the floor becomes very slippery
- the noise insolation of the rooms is not existing, all night long you hear the traffic from the highway in front of it despite having a room towards the back.
- the personal chat's so loud that I get up at 3 in the night complaining (without result).
- when I leave the man on the desk looks at me like I'm a enemy.
- the toilet is very dirty and the flushing despite retrying 3 times with long pauses does not do the job
- the sink needs needs long time to disappear
- the general impression of the hotel is like a pair of worn out shoes from 1980.
Only good thing: the pick up service from and to the airport (attention: the driver waits
outside , not in the row of all the people with the signs in the hand).
Breakfast is in a hotel nearby , reachable on a dirty and traffic flooded road.