Average Home Stay
on Nov 12, 2019
It's plus points include it's location, the scenic view (this is the No. 1 reason to chose this location - added a photo however, you have many other resorts in vicinity that provide you with similar view) and home made food.
It is more like a home stay then a hotel stay. It is a bungalow without any lawn/ garden (for fresh air you need to use balcony / small terrace) turned into stay accommodation.
There is a cook and a few housekeeping staff. Yes, they have an old pool table which needs upkeep.
It has small parking area.
on Nov 22, 2018
No wifi, electricity got cut off before an hour of the checkout time. Food costs like 3star hotel. Pathetic staff and services.No proper parking. If u play pool it will be cost you. If u eat food service tax will be added with a bill on dairy paper. Zero services
Short stay in Shoghi
on Oct 23, 2017
We stayed at this property for a 3 night stay. The location is good , a little away from the town on the hillside. The rooms are decent and spacious with large balcony and food quality is good. It has nothing extraordinary but is OK to stay for a short trip
on Jun 11, 2017
Very good property but the way they treat is pathetic, on day one , for a location far away from shimla the food is not good, on day one even after informing that we are going to take dinner they refused to serve non veg and claims you need to mention specifically that you need no. Veg in noon only if you need the same in dinner, next day morning they serve only Pori bhabi even refused to serve omlet, in dinner they offer palak and khiya, is anyone ready to eat palak and khiya on holidays,
Egoistic and Rude Caretaker Mrs.Awasthy drowns the charm of Veergarh
on Jun 7, 2017
1.One evening one scolopendra (kankhajoora) was crawling on the carpet. And on second night , one Scorpion was moving over my Sister in law, who was sleeping on an extra bed laid on the floor. The matter was reported to Mrs.Awasthy. The photograph of Scorpion is attached.
2. On day one itself Mrs.Awasthy three times mentioned that She is Brigadier’s wife ,which is unwarranted.
3. Mrs.Awasthy denied to provide Lunch.
4. First day tea powder,sugar and tea bags were provided. But next day Mrs.Awasthy told us that since Milk powder is not available in Shimla, therefore it will not be provided.
5. One table lamp was not working from the beginning and could not be rectified till we stayed.
6. Quality of green soap provided is very poor.
7. Coloured, old towels were provided.It may be changed to white colour towels.
8. Only one news paper used to be provided in two rooms and that also used to be taken by mentioning that Mrs.Awasthy wish to read it.
9. Provision of Wifi is mentioned but inspite of request , not provided.
10. Initially she advised that PAYTM is accepted but later on while checking out she demanded that half the bill amount should be paid in cash.
11.We have booked two rooms but the care taker was trying to allot rooms on different floors.