on Oct 29, 2017
What a dirty place
We will never stay here again
Pool was green
No spare toilet roll
Dust every where in the room
Ask for spare toilet roll they never gave us 1
Mirrors were wipped over with a dirty rag
The shower was full of mould
Fridge froze no control button
What a dump
Dont waste u money and time.
A convenient location, BUT oh so BAD.
on Sep 1, 2017
We booked this motel online, it was convenient for our visit to my son. What we didn't expect, was the state of the room. It looked ok when carrying our bags etc in, but then when we settled down and started to put things away and relax, we started to notice things, like the 4ft fluorescent light and its heavy timber housing hanging off the wall above our heads. To make a cup of tea, we had to get the ants out of the kettle first, there is a sign above the jug, telling us that ants are a part of life in Queensland! It was then I noticed the fact that there is only one double power-point, with an extension lead going through the benchtop with a power board to the fridge and TV, then there is a double adapter with the microwave and kettle plugged in, none of which have current test and tags on them. We tried the TV, it worked the first time then after, it took a lot of button pushing and button holding, to try to get it to work, when it was working, every time the fridge cut in or out, the TV would make loud crackling noises. This room had an interconnecting door which allowed a lot of noise from next door, to penetrate into our room. The plumbing next door was very noisy. The air conditioner had about a two metre lead on it, very dangerous with young children around. I am not sure of the significance of the fishing hook, stuck into the top of the door frame, into the room next door? The swimming pool was an interesting shade of brown and green, so we didn't get to try it out.
on Aug 13, 2017
I drove in with friends. First thing was the smell of marijuana stunk while standing in the drive way. Another car flies in on what should have been bitumen, and stirs up dust everywhere. The pool was a nice shade of green algae. Room windows had no additional security. Other reviews to date seem to support my observations. I did not stay here.
Very Rude people who could not care less about guests
on May 29, 2017
I happened to mention to Reception that a couple of small things where not where I left them after the room had been serviced.
They were very Rude and did not service he room after that for the rest of my Stay.
No clean towels, bed not made, room not cleaned
Rooms are poor quality and cleaning not done properly.
Found other peoples Cigarette butts in a Mug which had not been washed after previous people stayed!!
Needs serious renovating
on Apr 9, 2017
Unfortunately I didn't inspect the room before paying for two nights accommodation - very tired after a 6 hour drive and simply forgot to do my usual check. This was a big mistake as I would never have stayed here.
Although the room was dated and old this wasn't the major problem. The room had the most awful smell possibly coming from the absolutely filthy carpet - so dirty that I didn't take my shoes off. The bed linen didn't appear to be freshly laundered either and the pillow smelled.
The wifi didn't work and when we asked about it we were told you need to be closer to the office although we were close already. Shouldn't advertise wifi when it doesn't work!
The T.V reception was very dodgy and at times we couldn't watch TV at all.
When we tried to cancel our second night we were told this was possible but we'd lose half our money even though we gave a day's notice.
The bathroom was old but clean and shampoo and soap were provided. Towels were clean.
There was tea and coffee and biscuits which was good.
This motel needs new carpet, new beds and linen and a general makeover in order to attract return business. We won't be returning until these improvements are made.