Deserves a minus 5 at least
on Dec 3, 2017
Terrible staff, Bad rooms, Overpriced, Limited menu, Don't go by the name, its extremely misguiding. The MD of the property had the audacity to back answer me. Being a customer who's showing patience doesn't need to hear what his targets are and how many more properties he owns. One of their 'SO CALLED' Honeymoon suits didn't have air conditioning, and it felt like a oven, since we couldn't open any windows due to the mosquito problem. Upon request to change the room, I got backlash from their highly prestigious MD. Eventually after a lot of explaining we got a room which had a dirty bathroom, broken bed & noisy corridor. Absolutely made a mockery of my trip. To add to this we were asked to order dinner at 7 as they were expecting a group of 20-30 people which would keep them busy -which in my opinion is ridiculous since we too were guests travelling with a big family. These disclaimers should be given while booking the hotel not after checking in. The menu was limited and we had to make to with Chinese food in Kerala. The breakfast spread the next morning though was much better. All in all it was a horrifying experience and the only saving grace for me was, my family and I were staying there only for a night.
Good & Value for Money Accommodation
on Nov 20, 2017
The staff is extremely helpful. I checked in for 5 days with my aged parents. The staff was curtious and helpful. Mr. Jiju offered us a change in room, so that it would be convineint for my aged parents. View from the Super Delux rooms is amazing...clean room and washroom. Tasty Indian Good. Definitely a good value for money deal.
on Oct 31, 2017
First of all, this is not resort.
Check in was quick. Options were provided for selecting room and we selected Hill view room. View from the balcony was tooo good. Room was clean. Very small Tv given inside the hotel. Not suggested for aged people since they will have to climb steps to go to restaurant. Restaurant was small. Limited food options.recommended only if you want to enjoy nature.
on Aug 23, 2017
Very good atmosphere with well equipped rooms with city view....... but there s no proper wifi facility staff were so friendly restaurant was good true value for money but hot water problem in our room
Memorable Stay... Very Pleasant Ambience of the Hotel.
on Aug 2, 2017
After traveling 6hrs nd 30min from Pune to Munnar We Checked-in into the Hotel on 24th July at 7pm and the Front office Manager Gladien Welcomed us. Staff offered us the welcome drink(watermelon juice) it was so kind of them. I have some points to mentioned:
1. They have offered us the room just below the Reception which was so nice and Full off privacy..
2. When we entered the Room it was so fresh with fragrance of room freshener... The rooms were very spacious.. it had one hall with furniture dinning and wash basin... Second level was spacious washroom which was very clean tidy and full standard hygiene & sanitation..
3. Latest style of bathroom Fixtures were fixed into the bathroom.
4. Beware of the bedsheets bcoz i found out the only error in the bedsheets that they were not clean and with stains on it.
5. Regarding the view of the hotel it was simply so wow.. room had a balcony attached and 2 chairs to rest & sit in the balcony.
6. Whole services of hotel were awesome.. breakfast was also very good & tasty.. timming 8:30am to 10:00am...
7. I can recommend this hotel to all my beloved once, Families, especially Honeymooners for sure to experience the nature around this hotel while a pleasant stay. 8 out 10