Value for Money
on Dec 26, 2017
The resort is very conveniently located, close to the main road and walking distance to the beach. The rooms are done in traditional Kerala architecture. Many good restaurants within 10 kms of the resort.
The staff are very friendly, rooms are neat and tidy. Amenities in the rooms are basic. Free wifi is provided in the rooms. Rooms do not have refrigerator. Good spread of Indian dishes for breakfast.
The lawns and party halls are rented out during the day and in the evenings. The blaring music and announcements on the microphones were very disturbing and could be heard in the rooms. We complained of the management as we couldn't rest; nothing was done of it.
Corporate day out
on Dec 17, 2017
Booked Green Meadows resort for our Foundation Day celebration with the entire team.
The decision couldn't have been better. Lush green meadows keeping true to the name, with serene beauty combined with great hospitality really made our day.
The Banquet manager Rhea took care of every detail and complied with all our requests and even more.
Restaurant captain Dilip was pleasure to meet who ensured the entire team was taken care of well.
Such dedicated staff is commendable.
Food was great too.
A day very well spent. 'Green Meadows', you have made me your customer for a lifetime!
Day well spent @ Green Meadows
on Oct 15, 2017
It was a great experience @ Green Meadows. Was comfortable with the Hospitality & services offered by them .. It's within the city limit. Food is average Though. Would say a perfect place for a weekend hangout with Friends & Family as well. Room service is Prompt and great. People there understand your need & Requirements and make your stay a pleasant one . Thank you Prakash & Remesh sir for helping me out .
on Oct 10, 2017
A good place to spend a weekend with family,kids or friends. Food is good,though limited choice. Clean,very well managed and maintained, staff responded very quickly and in a professional manner. Swimming pool is very well maintained. Kids are sure to love it!
One of the worst Service ever
on Oct 10, 2017
Happened to visit their bar yesterday with my brother who came from Delhi , being a resident in this resorts neighbour hood thought of trying out it was one of the worst experiences I ever had...
1. Fairly good bar , we were told that they don't have cold beer ! So we had beer with ice cubes!! A first time in life..
2. Ordered for chilly beef - the sight of the portions was an insult ! 10 pieces served which won't weigh more than 50 GMs in a saucer sized plate charged Rs 220+ 18% GST + 4% service charge
3. Made a mistake of ordering gun powder egg - even after 30 min not sight of the order, when asked the waiter he said sorry Saar , it is not available .. Not able to understand if the cook had run away or they ran out of eggs , either way the waiter should have informed if it wasn't available
4. I asked the waiter to call the manager - who never turned up after 20 min of waiting
5. Finally some junior looking guy turned up who had nothing to say except sorry , I am sure the actual manger was hiding somewhere to escape our wrath!
2 KF beers and 50 GMs of beef fry cost Rs 900!