Excellent location, Nice rooms
on Nov 30, 2017
It was a good to stay at this Hotel Golden Petal. Rooms and facilities were good enough. Hotel was clean with beautiful decor as well as it was value for money with the service they provided. I recommend all to stay in this hotel.
Comfortable but food not up to mark.
on Jun 23, 2017
Rooms are neat and clean but food is not that much good as I ordered Fried chicken which was over fried and dry from inside however outside there are many shops person can easily able to get food but rooms and services offered are good.
on Dec 18, 2016
Visited Delhi a few weeks back, and stayed at the hotel. The staff was polite and courteous and it had a nice comfortable bed. The washroom though clean, still had a lot of dirt. Located near Nirman Vihar metro station, i had a nice experience.
Surely comfortable if not luxury !!
on Jul 8, 2016
I stayed here for 2 day/nights. Here is my list of pros and cons.
1. The location is nice. On the main road. It will take 10 mins auto from nirman vihar metro. ( opp. happy english school or near geeta colony police station are famous landmarks).
2. Stay will be comfortable. A/C will be noiseless and effective.
3. Good value for money. (no doubt)
4. Staff is polite and helping.
5. They clean the room whenever you want. AND VERY SAFE TOO.( I WENT OUT FOR 4 HRS WITH 2 LAPTOPS, TABLET, MOBILES OUT LYING ON BED, BUT REALLY HONEST STAFF THE ROOM WAS CLEANED WITHOUT A SINGLE THING TOUCHED OR EVEN MOVED. SO KUDOS TO YOUR STAFF GUYS)
1. You may find rooms smaller but not too small to sacrifice your comfort.(mine was room 205, can't say about all rooms though)
2. No chairs or table where you can eat your food, maybe due to its small size. So the food you order will have to be eaten on bed.(again only for my room, don't know about others).
No more cons, your stay will be comfortable and peaceful.
Dirty - Stay Away
on Apr 28, 2016
This Hotel is located on the Shiv Puri Main Road and not so difficult to find.The reception is located on 2nd floor. 1st floor have the dining hall.
There is only 1 elevator for the hotel and surprisingly the door censors does not work. This could have been fatal with us. Multiple times the doors (of the elevator) almost banged forcefully on us while entering/exiting. I made multiple complaints to the reception, but the lift was not serviced. We were scared to use the elevator later.
With kids and Old people, definitely it can become fatal.
Dirty rooms (empty beer bottles, soda bottles, dust, mud, used soaps, plastic covers, bucket/mugs having stains, unclean bed sheets) welcomed us.
The water in the toilets remains on the floor and makes it filthy. You feel like entering a road side public toilet.
It was pretty late in the evening and I had no choice other that to accept it due to early morning appointment.
During Breakfast (it was complementary) found cockroaches roaming freely around foods.So apparently no pest control is being done.
Final words - The hotel was set up with good facilities with spacious rooms, Tv, Security Camera all across (atlest on 3rd Floor). But due to lack of maintenance, this has become a nightmare for travelers.