on Feb 15, 2017
You will miss real Goa experience. Isolated place with no restaurants around. Beaches are away..! Biggest challenge is travelling, you will be forced to take taxis / bikes at higher cost from a group of local people. They may not allow taxis from outside. So please don't take a package including your transportation. You may be forced to cancel that transportation arrangements or you may have to walk 3 kms to board your taxis. You may not feel safe because always there will be the presence of drunk locals who arrange taxis, so families please avoid this place....!!!
Good Property if wants to stay away from Beaches in North Goa
on Nov 15, 2016
We were group of 12 office staff along with the kids.
Place is good, enjoyed staying @ the Villa. But Villa
is away from the beach almost 3.5 kilometers which
requires extra money to be shed off to be on the beach.
Peaceful place with good facility to be enjoyed.
Poor maintained and pathetic service
on May 24, 2016
Just stayed here with family from 21st to 23rd May
I first thought its a 4 bhk villa but its actually a 3 bhk flat layout... The 4th room has nothing and the living room and bedrooms are very small.
1) The bungalow had only 3 bathrooms instead of 4 off which only 2 were attached bathroom
2) The common bathroom in living room was very small and one could hardly take bath in it
3) One of the bathroom toilet handshower was not working and there were no hooks to hang towels/clothes etc.
4) The common bathroom wash basis was choked and it took them half day to get it done.
5) The 4th bedroom was very small with no wardrobe to keep clothes and it was a small single size bed.
6) The living room was very small size and conjusted.
7) The caretaker was missing most of the times and we had to keep tracing him as the phone network was poor inside the bungalow.
8) The mattresses provided were king size and could not be untilized in the bedrooms, when used in the living room the sofa we were not able to convert to double bed and there was no space to walk at all.
9) Swimming pool is namesake as it was very small and day 1 few of them were using it, Day 2 when we though kids will use it was all dirty water and not filtered. When asked the caretaker said it cannot be use now.... eventually we could not use it any day.
10) The cook as per mail was approx 1500 per day but he charged double and eventually we settled at 2k.
This is surely not for family stay as its not professionally managed
"Excellent property to stay in North Goa"
on Mar 16, 2016
Its a very nice property with the bungalow furnished with all amenities. We went into a group of 11 guys and really enjoyed this place. A little bit far from the Baga and Calangute (around 4-5 Kms) but can easily be accessible with car or bikes. They provide good accomodation and also a very good well maintained swimming pool who would like to relax a little bit away from the noisy BAGA and CALANGUTE areas.Good option for freinds who wants to chill together and also for families who want to relax in goa.
Horrible and bad experience
on Jan 5, 2016
They recommended us to take another property of theirs as we were a big group. The villa had nothing in place. No water, no kitchen items, no cots and NO PHONE NETWORK. For everything we had to run around the owner to get things in place.
And then came the horrible experience. We stayed there on new year and on 1st JAN 2016 morning at 7:00 AM so local goons started throwing big stones on the glasses and broke all the windows. Security guy was nowhere and had escaped. I would not recommend any of you to choose this villas as they do not have a proper security in place.
A BIG NO.