Good Place to Stay
on Dec 26, 2017
The staff is helpful and friendly, all requests are handled promptly and efficiently.overall it was a very good experience.Its located near to bus stand church and beach. Special Thanks to Sandeep Das.
Amazing Stay at Ginger Goa
on Dec 25, 2017
Stayed here for 2 nights for a a business trip and had the best experience. Mr. Sandeep Das and his team were the best hosts and especially Mr. Shubham Shukla who served us hot delicious food in time in our room.
Great location for stay at Goa
on Dec 24, 2017
I happened to Travel to Goa during the peak season (Dec 24th till Dec 31st) and Ginger Goa, was the best 3 star hotel available during this period. I found the location extremely good, as it was close to the Goa Bus stand, that is you can get multiple options of travel e.g. hire a car, or take a bike or get a taxi. Since the period was long and being with kids, the trip was relaxed.
1) The friendly staff at the front desk and the extremely courteous staff who helps everyone even when the property was fully occupied. Hats off to this
2) Great location and close to goa bus stand.
3) Breakfast is a good spread and friendly staff again
4) Room has a Dish TV and an A/c option, but extremely pricey for a 3 star hotel - again nothing can be done due to the peak season.
1) Had ordered Ala carte of Roti and Punjabi Butter chicken, but the chicken turned out to be sweet that it was uneatable.
2) Wish this was close to the beach location, so that you can walk across but this is one disadvantage when you go no a peak season.
goa trip 16th to 20th dec 2017
on Dec 19, 2017
i was in goa for 5 days from 16th dec 17. stayed at ginger hotel. i love the place which is near to kadamba busstand and also goa cruises. the staff were courteous,polite and efficient. the rooms were neat and clean. the linen in the rooms were of standard quality. mineral water and tea bags were given daily. excellent breakfast and a good wifi system. the manager mr.sharib ali and the frontline staff mr.udayan were really good. i did not face any problem in checkin and check out. a nice and good 3* property to stay in goa. i really enjoyed my stay for at ginger hotel. keep it up
Great Experience! :)
on Dec 16, 2017
Great ambience, good food and not to forget the service is excellent! F&B receptionist Ms Nagma and Mr Shubham were very friendly and always smiling and that itself made my stay awesome through their service! Also thanks to the chef Mr Mahaveer! 😃