Worst Ever Experience
on Oct 12, 2019
Iam writing this review to help all those who are interested to book this property to make their Manali holidays memorable.
I will review this property based on my stay (2 nights) in which we booked 3 rooms out of total 5 rooms in this house including 1 dormatery.
1) This is not a hotel, this is house located more than 5Km uphill from mall road.
Contrary to the 3 kms which they have lied on their website.
2) If you are planning to visit mall road or want to eat get some medicine or anything at any time of the day you will have to shell out an extra 500 to 1000 rupees based on the type of vehicle you get as there are no places to eat or daily need things nearby.
3) If you are not staying here with your vehicle you can add 500 to 1000 rupees every ride to the mall which would be at least 1 per day, which I will tell you next. So, if you are booking this home please add at least Rs 1000 extra per day to your expense.
4) They don’t have any professional kitchen staff or room service etc. The only staff present there was a kid to help about 15 guests so if you are traveller you must know what kind of room service or food they are providing. There was 1 more human being (may be high on weed) but he was of no use as he wasn’t even able to tell us the location of the hotel to call the cab there.
5) Now we will come to the view, by considering all the points above if you are still planning to stay at this property, I would suggest you to book Vyas Vatika which is adjacent to this property with similar view and a proper hotel with service and food.
6) The photos on the website are deceiving as there is no open space or lawn to this property, there is road full of potholes just in front to the house.
7) Still if you want to ruin your holidays by staying at this house as I did, I have a video to show what kind of untrained, rude and stupid people they have hired as manager.
NOTE: In case you want to listen to some music or watch something interesting u want to watch on Television, they dont have infra to recharge their DTH STBs also..:)
I think I must conclude as the list is long and if someone is interested to know more, I have many more points with interesting visuals.
Peaceful location, super host.
on Sep 24, 2019
The main feature of this hotel is their gentle host, which makes this property a homestay cum hotel. This property is little off-road but situated amidst several apple orchards which makes it very peaceful. Food is good, rooms and toilets are clean, the rooms are modern yet traditional. Overall satisfied with our stay. Thanks to our host Ankit and Priyanka.
Note: It is highly recommended to have your own vehicle (or a rented one) because this property is little off-road and you don't want to spend 400 rupees a side to taxis.
on Sep 12, 2019
Stayed there for a couple of days. The location is ideal in an apple orchard. Nearby waterfalls and proximity meditation village render a spiritual ambiance to the homestay.The facilities provided and the hospitality shown to us are commendably good.Overall it was memorable and pleasent stay.
Perfect place to calm yourself
on Jul 16, 2019
Location, food, people everything is just perfect about this place. Highly recommend.
Beautiful trails to walk around, you won't leave your balcony for sure.n Priyanka has to be one of the best host I have ever met.
A home away from home.
on Jul 14, 2019
A beautiful homestay in a beautiful setting. Quiet and far enough away from Manali to feel like you’re in the villages but close enough that you can pop into town or walk across the river to the waterfall or hot springs. Also room to park your car or motorcycle safely off the road. 5 stars!