Very good hotel for small gathering.
on Mar 29, 2017
Rooms were good, Excellent staff at your service. Excellent location, centrally located. The property is very small and cozy. Though they can improve on the food part with more dishes on the menu. Staff was really really good.
on Mar 12, 2017
Great hotel . Good price. Great rooms which are very spacious. Location awesome. I loved their pool too! The service was also very good.
The only downside was their breakfast since it didnt offer too much!
hot water only from 7am-12pm. You can 'request' for it. Water logging in bathrooms. Sad breakfast, good staff, no views.
on Dec 12, 2016
1. Do not take ground floor rooms, you can hear everything that goes on at the reception. Very disturbing.
2. The room comes with an AC that wouldn't go to any temperature other than 21 degrees, so basically is non usable.
3. The place is in the market area so do not expect any views, and if you want to make it worth your money, just go for the rooms numbered 13 and above, you can at least look and listen to the pool's water.
4. Food - Order indian food here and you are saved. They do not understand the concept of 'egg whites only omelet' and soup comes without any taste whatsoever, but chapati (no tandoori roti here) and sabzi were fine. Do not depend on the free breakfast, it's a joke. I actually laughed at it, but only cause I could afford to go out and have something at The Olive Garden (a great place for food). Your morning tea comes with toasted bread and butter.
5. The Staff is good and patient and tries to do what they can. Parking can be an issue in peak season, and you need to leave the keys with them.
6. For some unexplainable reason, you can't get hot water in the shower after 12pm. I had to ask them for it and they had the nerve to send A BUCKET of hot water. Asked them to switch on the hot water in the shower immediately, and they did. Do not expect hot water in the wash basin at all. During the shower I discovered that they have a water logging problem so basically you have stand in your own bath water for the duration of the shower.
7. The room was clean, and very very cold. The sheets were a bit stained, there was no ventilation (room number 4), no heater was provided in the room.
Overall - A safe place to stay with your family but do not expect too much out of it. It's just a place to stay at.
Getaway For Family
on Aug 27, 2016
Hello today i am writing this review solely because for you all first timers for luxury seekers travellers on budget... We visited the hotel on 5/12/15... For my daughters extended birthday celebrations.. Stayed for 2 nights paid around 8500₹ for 2 nights with breakfast..., writing the reviews late coz today I am free to think for all those luxury travel seekers on budget, we were 3 people (2+1), lunched mostly out of the hotel as well as dinner, the best part of this hotel is it is right situated in the market, a few steps out the hotel (voila you in market), staff in courageous and friendly, resort is not having good surrounding coz it is located in market and due to space issues there, but the interiors of the resort is to be enjoyed about, food we had only breakfast and was good, but very short list of food items available coz there is a home like kitchen that serves you food and are short of many food variety, we had omelette, sandwiches, idli, dosas only rest we were hesitant even to ask, coz you don't know whether they will make it right or not...
I will attach pic of hotel and menu available to me,
It's just you want to enjoy hotel stay that's is go there as there is nothing to do outside your room, they have a good looking swimming pool out there but due to winters we travelled could not enjoy it,
Great Location for a Hotel
on Aug 11, 2016
We got a Hotel as resorts were not available. But to our surprise the Hotel Exquisite rooms next to pool was excellent. Located 200 meters from main street of Mahabi. Good Rooms Service, Clean Rooms, good parking area. Breakfast was not great. Hotel is for people looking for short trip and want to stay close to market area