on Sep 9, 2017
The hotel was only decent, very difficult to locate as its next to a flyover and it does not have proper signboards, its just about average, it has an in house restaurant, i had only breakfast and it was decent, the staff was courteous.
just about average, the locality is not good too , the rooms smelled bad
Frnds get together
on Mar 1, 2017
Flavours : Our group's favr8 hangout place .. We always meet there, food is good, liquor is cheap, plus we get d lounge for our frndly sessions, Manager Dhar da is very courteous.. service is very good..
One of worst hotel in the kolkata
on Dec 12, 2014
This hotel is one of the worst hotel.Bcoz in this hotel there is lift & not clean also.there r lots of cracks also on wall and roof. The cost of the room is so high...plus if anybody want come in this hotel 1st think once...
Pathetic, worst experience
on May 1, 2014
Mark my words, i you are paying 2000/night and expecting a good hotel, this is not something you will be happy about. With this amount the ambience, look and feel is too bad to explain, it is nothing better than any 800/night hotel of Esplanade, complete waste of money. Let me share my experience
- They gave me a menu which had wrong prices listed, the actual price was 225 which was mentioned in the menu as 155 (be careful of the price, double check with them)
- They will add VAT, Service charge and Service tax to the food price which will increase the amount from 225 to 291 (take food from outside, the quality that they provide is not worth of this price)
- The Wifi is also not good, keeps disconnecting every now nd then
- Not a single time they came to my room to clean the room
- The shower force is not good, you can't bath in that
- The guys over there are not polite at all, they will argue with you rather than apologizing
- The bathroom gets locked sometimes automatically, beware of getting locked in the bathroom
The list goes on and on. Never ever go to this hotel.
Good Location but not upto the mark
on Apr 24, 2014
The hotel is located in the vicinity of Park street. We covered most things such as Victoria memorial and Planetarium by walk. If you wish to see the old tram system of Kolkata, that is also very near. The hotel itself cannot be termed as great. Its appearance from outside is such that its is difficult to say there is a hotel inside. The staircases leading to the reception are too steep. The rooms themselves are not very well maintained. We wish they would have been more clean. Room service was good and courteous. The breakfast was served only in room. It was tasteful but could have been better.