X Mas Rocks at Fariyas
on Dec 26, 2017
It was splendid X-Mas i ever had. The Decor indoor n outdoor was fabulous. There was lots of activities for kids, clowns interaction with kids, Fun n games, Kids carnival, Santa engaging with Kids, kids movies, pool games n lot more. The buffet spread on X Mas eve was never ending n high class. It a truly Family Destination on vacations. Big Thanks to Team Fariyas
Good Stay During Christmas
on Dec 25, 2017
Helpful staff, pleasant hotel and amenities, good rides for kids, food is good, maybe checkout process can be later too by 1 pm, as time flies in this good hotel. …we went over last weekend during Christmas, although hotel was experiencing many guests, our needs were well taken care of, it is very kid friendly, the Christmas party for children was nice too…
on Dec 25, 2017
Used to be our fav place. But the placr had lpst ots glory. Infact am writting this review from their room itself. Stayed in room no 406 and my expereince is as under:
1. Tv no working when i checked in. Took them 2 hours to send a person to fix it.
2. We ordered for rice and dal for my 3 year old. And they send it without plate to eat in. We had to make her eat through srrving dishes.
3. No menu card in the room, when informed the room service, they refused to agree. They send a room service guy who check high and low after which he agreed that the room servixe menu was missing and got it 1 hour later. Weird!!!
5. No water in my bathroom flush tank. Yuk!!! Took them 2 hours to fix this.
Abosultely lost staff here. We used to love the place. My brother had got married here wheb we had booked the full resort and hence we even share great memories here. We have been here regularly too. But this visits of our had made us decide that this could be our last stay.
Goodbye fariyas. Time to explore better options now.
on Dec 24, 2017
Have visited Lonavala multiple times..This place is really good to stay, food is amazing.. sports and fun are nearby.. children will be very happy to be here. Well behaved stuffs.. well maintained as well
on Dec 21, 2017
Me n my husband came to Lonavla from 20 dec 2017 to 22 dec and our purpose was to relax only. With that requirement in mind we booked Fariyas as we had hear a lot about the Hotel.
But we were disappointed at many levels
1. The check in process was way too slow. It took a more than 30 mins for us to check in to our room.
2. The dinner served both days was total disappointment in terms of taste as well as menu selection.
3. Breakfast was good (not very good) but the menu was same both days which was not expected from the hotel of the category.
4. Next issue was the room service, we entered our room n there were no hand towels, no bath mats in the room inspite if calling room service twice there was no response ( things are kept in the corridor in trolley n people could take whatever they want from the same). But that’s not what we wanted to do.
5. Since there was no house keeping response after calling we could not raise complaint about the leakage in toilet due to which there was smell in wash room. ( the staff is hard working n efficient but the management needs to be active)
6. Next major issue is Wi-Fi it was not connected for a second. We tried to connect it couple of times but it did not work.
7. There were mosquitoes in room we never opened our rooms balcony still there were mosquitoes because there is no pest control.
To cut the long story short
The management has to take care of things at many levels like improve blunt taste of dishes, menu selection and effective housekeeping management (not staff coz they are good). The doors, locks there so many things I can list like cleaning of balcony attached to room (I can see layers of dirt behind the tables and chairs).
I don’t know if I’ll come back again.