on Dec 26, 2017
We planned trip to Goa during Christmas 2017 and do not regret booking our stay at Fahrenheit hotel and resort. Made booking directly from the hotel and they gave competitive price as compared to various booking sites.
1. Nice location just 200 mtrs from the beach with Baga beach on your right and calangute beach on your left.
2. Breakfast buffet was great with respect to variety and preparation.
3. Rooms are well maintained.
4. Hotel staff is courteous and helpful. I had an early check in ( at 0800 hrs with their normal check-in at 1400 hrs) which they agreed to and got the room ready ASAP when the guest already checked in checked out.
5. Swimming pool is available but with beach so near by you will opt for open sea.
Scope for improvement
1. Availability of complementary pick up and drop from airport / railway station.
2. Activation of sea facing conference Hall/ restaurant ( which was not activated during my stay) into a shack for convenience of guest staying in the property.
3. Planing of some event in the property itself on occasions like Christmas and new year so that guest can enjoy with in the hotel itself which is quite safe and convenient for guests.
Overall a great experience staying in this property.
on Dec 26, 2017
Offering great facilities like a large outdoor pool and sun deck, Quest Hotel ... Location was near good eatery like the … .The room was so comfy and also the bathroom was so clean”.“Comfortable, clean, centre AC and most variable foods” nice visit
Steep Price, Poor service
on Dec 21, 2017
Booked Indulgence Suite for Day 1 & Spectacular Suite for Day 2 & 3.
Location of Hotel is good, direct access to beach. Close to market area and eateries. Price charged for the rooms is quite high considering their services.
Indulgence Suite- Spacious room on ground floor, has no view. Poor Interior as combination of Red, Black & grey used could make one feel uncomfortable. Found dried petals of roses lying in room & washroom. This room has Jacuzzi & No instruction was provided for using the same. Hotel could not arrange Bubble bath during our stay in this room. Menu was torn. Found cockroaches in storage area.
Spectacular Suite- Room was clean, beautiful & spacious. It overlooks their garden, parking area & Conference hall.The Conference hall blocks direct beach view.
Food- Breakfast was reasonably good. Limited choice on menu. Restaurant only uses Basa fish for their seafood dishes which would be disappointing for seafood lovers like me. However same can be compensated by Little Chef shack next to their backgate.
Booked 2 wheeler by reference given by Hotel Reception. Mr. Sameer had quoted on 24 hrs basis, however when we hired the 2 wheeler we were cheated and charged on 12 hr basis instead of 24hrs. That was quite disappointing & unfair.
Fahrenheit hotel & Resort
on Dec 16, 2017
It is 3 star property, there is no ordinary rooms, it has 16 suits in 4 kind of category and all are very cozy, clean with nice interior as 5 star property. Breakfast & food is very delicious with variety, chef Mr. Sudhir has very nice taste in his hands, service is very good, all staff management (Reshma,Maria & others) are very cooperative and friendly. Nice clean swimming pool with jacuzzi. Hotel is attached with beach between famous calangute & Baga beach. From all suits beach is approx 50-100 meter. In future I wI'll prefer this property. Excellent.
on Dec 15, 2017
Had been here for four nights and it was just awesome place to be in with your loved one..! Great spacious rooms. Indulgence suite has personal Jaccuzzi as well! Staff here needs a special mention, particularly Ms.Maria, who helped me to arrange the surprise to my wife! And it made my day. Thanks a lot. Front office staff, restaurant and house keeping staff , all are friendly and humble.. Surely will come next time! Just waiting to visit again. Thank you people!!