Spacious and well decorated rooms, awesome breakfast and excellent location with very helpful staff
on Sep 17, 2019
We stayed for 2 nights and had a memorable stay. Complimentary breakfast options are plenty and all tasted delicious. Well mannered staff and reception. Rooms are beautiful and spacious. Cleanliness was again excellent. Near to MGF and other malls. Not enough parking space but manageable.
I booked, paid and when I arrived, no room for me !
on Feb 20, 2019
I arrived in the hotel early in the morning. I had booked one month earlier, received a confirmation, bill and reminder.
They did not have a room for me ! I had to go to another hotel. Worst expe ever
on Jan 10, 2019
I was stay in fab hotel epic, staff is very helpful and family behaviour, location is wonderful, And food really delicious, i ordered two time. Service was also good. I enjoyed my vacation very happiness. Early morning breakfast includes different varites.
Highly overrated and over priced property with pathetic services
on Jan 5, 2019
I have stayed in EPIC hotel Jaipur for about 3 days from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2018. My reviews about this hotel are as follows:-
1)Not at all a 3 star property. Overall experience was just like a Motel or roadside hotel.
2) Not enough staff in cleaning department and pantry, so you will have to struggle hard for getting your room cleaned. In Breakfast, we had to wait for a long time food for refill so that we could have our tummy full. Average waiting time for another paratha was 10 minutes. Although taste was good but due to staff crunch, the service was pathetic.
3)Bed sheets and towels provided were torn and not cleaned properly. White towels were having a bad moist smell and looking as offwhite colour due to improper cleaning.
4) over rated hotel for sure. you will find thousands of hotels with better services in much less tariff.
5) Have seen people checking out due to pathetic services. As I was with family i was not able to change the plan at last moment,so it was not an option for me.
6) commitments were not [fulfilled which were done at the time of booking.
7) I asked for a electric kettle for my baby so that she can have warm water. That was also not provided.
Overall, a highly overrated property with roadside motels like facilities.
on Jan 3, 2019
I booked Fab Epic hotel for 5 days from Dec 27 to Jan 01... Hotel was having very serious problem with the water systems... Bathroom taps, flush ran out of water for whole day... According to hotel management there was some problem with the water tank of the hotel... We faced water related issues for almost 3 days... it was the most terrible experience ever... My entire schedule got disturbed... I sincerely advise hotel to first improve the infrastructure of the Hotel before taking any bookings...