Neat and Clean hotel near Saki Naka Metro Station Gate number 5 & 6
on Jan 14, 2019
Clean rooms. Ms. Sangeeta at reception is fast and efficient. She provided smooth check in and check out. KFC near the hotel. Sudarshan restaurant near hotel for Indian food. Try Omlette Sandwich in In-Room dining service. Superb hotel.
Stayed for one night
on Sep 30, 2018
Stayed in this hotel for one night and my experience is mixed. The staff were co-operative and the rooms were clean as shown in the picture of the website.
The negatives are-
The picture shows a whole building to give an impression of the hotel but actually it is not the case. Its only in the 3rd and 6th floor. Rest of the building (which I felt constructed for offices and shops) were almost vacant. Was bit scared initially when I was getting into the building at night( now getting scared varies from person to person and it's only my experience which I am sharing) . So I did not venture out for dinner further. Asked the hotel to bring it.
Rooms are small and the bed was not fitting my size. (I am 5 ft 7 inches).
Also there was no window in my room.
on Sep 13, 2018
I was on official trip. Despite having booked 3 days in advance they offered me a room which hardly had any space (room size was approx. 7 ft. X 7 ft.) and for the same they charged me 3000/- bucks. The hotel located in an underconstruction building and it is scarry specially in night if you want to reach the hotel, which is in 3rd floor onwards. The only good thing was the receptionist Rohit. They do not have any restaurant and for breakfast they deliver the paranthas directly to the room from a nearby restaurant.
Will not suggest anyone to stay here as you will find many good properties at the same area and at the same price.
Good Budget Hotel Near Mumbai Airport
on Sep 4, 2018
The rooms are tidy with good facilities. Breakfast is included in the room tariff. Being close to the Mumbai international airport is a big advantage. Walkable distance to Sakinaka metro station.
Recommend for budget travellers coming to Mumbai for short trip or flying out of the international airport.
Terrible Horrible Place
on Jul 23, 2018
I am sharing my horrible experience of staying at Fab Hotel. I checked in on 23/07/2018 at FabHotel Ascot International, Mumbai with my wife and son.
It is a nightmare. It should not be called a Hotel at all. Note the following:
1. The board mentioned in the online pics depicts entire building as the Hotel, it is a big lie. It is a small section at the third floor of the building. There is no such display board at the actual location.
2. The place is shady, smelly, dirty. Gallery itself has smell.
3. They don't even have a restaurant. They denied to serve milk for my kid in breakfast. They had only 2 dishes in breakfast, out of which one was already finished. What the hell?
4. The rooms are tiny, no space on left and right side of bed. I had hard time adjusting my kid.
5. I was charged extra for my wife. I booked for 2 members, however, I don't know what happened it booked for one.
6. Kitchen of the Hotel looks like a slum kitchen, so so dirty.
I am highly dissatisfied.