Very Good staying experience
on Nov 18, 2018
very good atmosphere surroundings hotel
very neat and clean room
nice and co-operative staff
very good and tasty food served by this hotel
nice experience to staying here
overall nice staying experience here.
Good for a very calm and peaceful stay
on May 25, 2018
Stayed there in May with family. The resort is good if you want to stay near to the forest, away from the crowd and noise. The resort is about 11 kms away from Munnar KSRTC stand. You may have to depend on Auto/Taxi, if you dont have your own vehicle. No public transportation in the route. Private mobile coverage is nil and BSNL mobile coverage is also limited.
1) Very well maintained rooms and surroundings.
2) Attitude of staff is very good.
3) Complimentory break fast is good but spread is limited to south indian food like dosa, idly, poori, puttu, and some curries
4) Room service is available with limited menu which is reasonably priced and tasted good.
1) I booked the resort through a friend in their management team and as there was a communication gap between them, i had to pay extra for the plan given to me. So ensure email confirmation before stay.
2) Wifi is available as per reception, but it was not working at the time of visit. It was damaged in lightning as per their feedback.
3) As mentioned above, the resort is about 11 kms away, in Lechmi estate road direction, from Munnar Ksrtc busstop and it takes about 25 minutes for the drive. Road condition is good. The location is wrongly mapped in Google map. Correct location is N10.06254 E76.99182.
Over all, a recommendable place to stay, if you have your own vehicle.
on Oct 28, 2017
I stayed here for one day I like the property very much calm and quiet atmosphere good view from the room. And the staffs bahavinng is appreciated. The food is also very nice totally I enjoyed my stay and the resort is little bit far from the town but it's worthy.i recommend this property for all nature lovers
Great gateway from the city
on Sep 26, 2017
My time at the Excellency Forest Trail was very good. The staff were super friendly!
The hotel is located a bit far from the city but I loved being surrounded by nature. They have a small creek just by the hotel which makes a very relaxing background noise.
The food was also delicious.
Would definitely come back.
on Jun 17, 2017
We stayed here with friends in Apr17. We booked 3 rooms after reading good reviews and photos.
It is pretty far off from the main city and the location is nothing great. The road on the way is great... But the resort location is disappointing.. you can find much better places at the same price.
Service was ok... Nothing great..
Rooms are ok... Worse than the management photos
Food was not good. Disappointing