Good for people on a budget that is, if you find a cheap deal online. Avoid if you are with your family.
on Oct 1, 2018
Room was neat, clean, spacious and had a balcony. Hotel is conveniently located - right by the Calangute-Candolim main road with easy accessibility to buses, autos & taxis. Staff behaviour is fine. Here are the problems:
1. This is not exactly a 'Hotel', just a restaurant with rooms constructed above as an after-thought. So there is no proper reception area or lifts.
2. Accessible entrance is through the restaurant. Though there is another entrance by a small room acting as a makeshift reception, this remains closed after staff leaves.
3. During my stay, stacks of boxes occupied the already narrow corridor leading to stairs.
4. Security of the hotel is dubious or non-existent - I did not see any guard during my stay. At 4:30AM in the morning there were group of guys and girls having a loud argument.
5. Door does not have latches or security bolt, just a knob with a press-in lock. Anyone with a spare key of the room can access the room easily or with a strong shove, break open the door.
Great comfortable stay
on Sep 19, 2018
Comfortable rooms with a balcony.
Nice location on Candolim-Calangute road. Staying here means you are at a walkable distance to the quieter stretch of Calangute beach. Also, you will be near to all good nightclubs
Great place to stay when you are on budget.
on Aug 6, 2018
Located near to major places, live music in the club downstairs, a lot of clubs serving INDIAN and western food are near this place. Super friendly staff and helpful. Can not recommend more of this when visiting to goa.
500 meter from the beach
on May 24, 2018
My trip date was 17th to 20th May 2018
beach is within 500m.
Hookah available in the room.
Staffs are very helpful and polite.
Breakfast is available, but we didn't take it coz the nearby shacks makes awesome sandwiches...
Cozy rooms are a bit small, but I am ready to ignore the fact, because of the customer service and room budget.
Conclusion: I am going to book this again, if I decide to stay in Calangute beach again.
on Jan 12, 2018
Visited the hotel but didn’t stay at this place as the room shown was not very clean, staff had no uniform so didn’t know who to ask in the beginning.. The reception was like any lodge reception ...
entered the restaurant but no one was thr so left...
THE LOCATION IS EXCELLENT but I guess the small hotel needs some attention....
Hope to stay during my next visit ..