on Apr 17, 2017
Did not stay at hotel because think it is overpriced for what you get but really like the restaurant. We always say hello to mama when we go staff are great food is always fresh and tasty. Always a nice breeze from restaurant love it
Heaven on earth
on Apr 2, 2017
We visited this property last week on one of our friends recommendation.Our experience was exceptionally great.Our room was so clean & organized.The view was absolutely mesmerising from our room as well as the restaurant. The staff are immensely helpful.All of them were so well trained, courteous & knowledgeable. The highlight of our trip were the owners, Mrs.Yasmine Irani & Mr.Sheriar Irani.They took extreme personal care of us & our 6 years old son & no wonder why all the guests were addressing them as...Mamma & Papa.It was truly a home away from home experience, I would definitely recommend this mesmerising property to everyone, because of the great people, excellent location & value for money.
Terrible resort, poor service and no facility
on Mar 23, 2017
We checked into this resort 19th March and checked out on 21st march, 2017. just agree that it has new paint, that's all.
1. They do not accept payment card. if audited their account they are cheating Government in VAT.
2. Waiters do not want to serve you.
3. NO Internet, NO TV
4. Owner of resort are aged couple, rude and arrogant behaviour, may be people respect their age and they take benefit of that.
5. They charged VAT on everything however proper invoice was not issued. I have couple of invoice which I will upload on government site if anyone can investigate them.
6. The worse thing was their check out time is 10:00 AM, Normally it is 12:00 PM anyway they did not accept late check out request even though most of rooms were not booked.I need to go out to spend time with my young son.
Last but not least, Not recommended at all. Please do not spoil your holiday just because of your respect to arrogant aged couple.
Not worth it at all
on Feb 5, 2017
The only thing good about this resort is it's outer beauty..the freshly painted walls and the tiny figurines.. I actually booked the place because i found it pretty from outside..inside it's a different story..the toilet has no exhaust and opens up into the bedroom(the ceiling wall of the bathroom opens towards the bedroom) so you can imagine the smell that lingers all the time in the bedroom...the toilets were stained and hadn't been cleaned well or replaced in the last 30 years...there was no toilet paper..the rooms were mediocre..tiny..pillows a little yellow and uncomfortable .. they need to seriously change the interiors..the price they charge is so not worth it..also the pool closes at 6 pm and opens at 10 am..it's like i m visiting a strict household..it would have been a good experience if the rooms would have been similar to what the outside looks like..disappointed 😭
on Nov 26, 2016
This hotel has the best location in town. Beautiful beach front and great view of the sunset. I am curious why more people do not come as it is well maintained and has very friendly owners. Only complaint is that they do not accept card, which is annoying, so bring cash.