Fine venue for a wedding
on Dec 17, 2019
The Dee Marks is a comfortable though not luxurious Indian middle-class hotel. I recently stayed for several days as part of a large wedding party; the bride and groom were married onsite.
* all of the staff were polite and helpful and did their best to make us welcome
* the food at the hotel restaurant (including the free breakfast buffet) was delicious, as was all food provided for the wedding events (although I think some of the food came from external caterers).
* the space itself was ideal for a wedding. Over the days that we were there we used a range of facilities including the large outdoor space, a basement hall, and an outdoor rooftop terrace
* it's very close to the airport which is convenient for people arriving from out of town. (It isn't as convenient to downtown Delhi, but you can take a 15-minute Uber to the Aerocity subway stop and go downtown from there)
* the rooms are spacious and well soundproofed
No major cons, but I will mention a few areas that could use improvement:
* the wifi was not adequate to demand during peak hours. It performed fine late at night when most people were asleep, but much less so during the day - sometimes I couldn't even connect
* the staff were able to give us only one key per room, which was inconvenient since my wife and I would have liked to be able to come and go independently
* the hotel pool isn't in working order. I didn't miss it, but since it figures in the marketing materials, people should be aware.
Nevertheless it is a great venue for a wedding or other special event, and would be fine for an airport layover.
THE FILTHIEST CESSPIT I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO STAY AT!
on Jul 25, 2019
Air India booked us in here as our flight to Delhi was delayed do we missed our transfer.
This place is unsafe and unclean.Im sure the edge of the mattress in our room has been eaten by rats , the walls are filthy as is the toilet
We will not be addressing for bed tonight just in case we catch something and cant wait until we leave tomorrow.
Can only assume the positive reviews were written by the management because noone in their right mind would pay to say here!
Not worth a star let alone three !!
Great food and well maintained rooms.
on Jun 29, 2019
The service is good and the rooms are big and spacious, they also have full speed WiFi in rooms. They have a huge garden and an outdoor pool which is well maintained. The meals were very good. It's value for money.
Great Customer Service
on Mar 8, 2019
Every employee of the hotel and restaurant provided great customer service, always trying to answer all our requests. Everyone was polite. Great hotel for the price and located near the airport. Many wedding ceremonies at this hotel as well as conventions. Insulation of the rooms are good since we did not hear the noise from the passing plane or the music from the wedding ceremonies.
Good for short stay for airline travellers
on Feb 22, 2019
This was our third stay at this hotel. Each time we have stayed the only purpose is to stay for a night before or after our scheduled flight due to its proximity to IGI Airport.
The hotel premises are grand. Huge spacious grounds and entrances. It also has ample parking in the premises if travelling via a car. The premises are under manual surveillance 24X7 which is a big assurance.
The room sizes are good for a family of 4. A family of 4 should opt for Premium rooms rather than Deluxe as Premium rooms have additional settee on the side which can be used as bed too. Each time we stayed we always had some or other issues with the room because of which the rating is average. The bathrooms in the room are not always spotless and well maintained. On occasions we had to call the cleaners in to clean again. There were leaking taps, stained bathroom fixtures, water blockages in shower cubicles, dirty sheets and other issues like that. On some occasions it was asked to be fixed but the response was not satisfactory.
The hotel has its own restaurant and food is very good, if you like Indian food. It is very competitively priced too so there should not be a need to look elsewhere. The choice of breakfast is particularly good and it is this that pulled us back to it.
If you can compromise a little, enjoy Indian food ,are staying for a short-while (one or two nights) and need to be closer to airport then this is a good choice.