Good hotel to stay
on Jun 30, 2017
Stayed here when we went for H1b visa..
Staff was courteous and room was neat and clean.. They provided cab to go to OFC and us consulate..
They were offering free breakfast with many items.. Overall a good experience..
Ok for short trips
on Sep 16, 2016
ok for short trips. Not having standards for basic toiletries. Food is nice but lacks variety. Lighting arrangements not that good every time feeling very dark inside hotel and room. Nearby market is there but like old village market... Limited choice....
on Aug 10, 2016
A very average hotel. Booked Hotel Crescent Crest basically for a very short official trip. This hotel is in a very busy crowded location. Staff was very helpful and I found all the services good. Food was average. The rooms are clean and spacious. But I feel that the rooms can be decorated much better. Washrooms are hygienic and clean.
Blood sucking cockroaches in bed
on Mar 16, 2015
please readers its a genuine review please don't go for this hotel at all had allergy just because of small small insects bites all over my body nobody from hotel staff asked me about if I want any medicine I was having complete allergy on my face due to that they first insisted to not to change the room rather that they will change only mattress its 3 am and I'm suffering from this please don't prefer this hotel worse place price too high and service poor .all you officials kindly take its star ratings and make it as lodge or guest house or just completely close this hotel.
Decent Business Hotel
on Jan 4, 2015
1. The hotel staff is courteous. Most importantly, I had no problems in communicating with them as all of them could understand and speak English and Hindi.
2. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
3. Good value for money
4. Good accessibility to the industrial areas
1. The rooms have poor acoustics. You can hear significant noise of the traffic plying on the highway. Though the noise is not high enough to disturb your sleep, the constant humming of trucks can be irritating after a busy day at work.
2. The food tastes awesome. Preparation quality was consistently good for all the 5 days that I stayed The breakfast has about 5-6 items including toast, eggs, cornflakes, idli, dosa and wada. However, I really missed the local specialties and south Indian cuisine at dinner. The restaurant primarily serves Punjabi dishes at night with limited choice for Vegetarians. If you have an extended stay, you might get bored with the limited choice for dinner.
3. Though the hotel is clean and tidy, you may find a few mosquitos humming around. Especially the restaurant has a few mosquitos - a cause of irritation while having food.