Excellent Resort with Worst Staff at Front Desk & F&B too!!
on Jan 21, 2018
1. I have booked two rooms !!! First Experience when i enter inside the reception (Time: 1500 Hrs) i request them to give me high floor firstly the offer me one room and give me lollipop for the other room after 10 mins and after 1 hour of wait i got my 2nd room at 1600 Hrs. although they are running less then 50% occupancy (Worst Management Manager to Executive). Local typical Himachali staff who don't care of the feedback & really don't know the meaning of hospitality !!
2. Also they have very rude policy of check-out time of 10 AM, how can you expect a leisure guest can raise early do breakfast and check-out.
3. F&B Staff Poor knowledge of serving a guest and really know don't how place a cutlery of table and other things!! and Food quality is average.
4. Room are very nice with superb view. Morden Studio Room with Dry Kitchen. (5* Quality Room & 4* Quality Wash Room). Their Fun Zone people are so down to earth and understand the guest well.
5. Management needs to improve their attitude and as off know they are eclipse (Grahan) on this property.
Idiot Rakesh Chandra Joshi
on Dec 31, 2017
We are here for the 30th and 31st of December 2017 for our new year celebrations . The staff here is Pathetic except a few of them. We had booked the resort 2 months before and we are in a group of 11 families . We had booked our lunch for the second day but there was no arrangement of lunch. When asked for the staff offered us to order a la carte and we agreed. But to our amusement what we asked for the staff said it was not available. Even a basic thing like kadai paneer and dal makhani was not available, but after a little spat with the staff all the things including dal , paneer , Gulab jamun was made available. The excuse for paneer was that it is hard and will take about 45 minutes. The behaviour of the staff was very rude and were acting as if we have come there free of cost. Whatever we ordered in the room was not served for one hour and when we called back they had same clumsy excuse that we are sorry, it is not available.
So friends I suggest you to surely think twice before going for The Pristine Peaks Resort so that you don’t spoil your precious holiday.
Worst place....and I am serious do read
on Dec 31, 2017
I was at Pristine Peaks for 30th and 31st dec 2017 but please do take care and read my review for this hotel. This is a hotel only with good looks nothing in between the roots.
The worst is there staff
Second have no infrastructure to handle good crowd and also no staff to handle the big crowd
We ordered for a tea and you won’t believe we receive it in 1:00hr, the things are not over yet I must say if you are planing for a dinner at pristine restaurant you should better order in the morning and I am sure still also you won’t be able to receive good service
Third they have I’ll equiped kitchen staff they don’t know to prepare a simple food even I was waiting for a dosa at the morning buffet on 31st you won’t believe the guy manage to make only one best soda out of the five he arranged on one palate.
Third non synchronisation of the Resturant staff and the managers they take the order and when you ask them after 1hr 25min to the order they are very gentle to say sorry that we would not be able to serve you no intimation in between.
I was pretty unhappy have spend a lot bit have never seen such a worst hotel in my life I would rather give them minus5 out of the score of 5.
Rest all is up to you friends it’s my sincere request please don’t visit this place a worst place handled by the worst staff I have ever came acroos.
on Dec 7, 2017
Newly beautiful resort in Naldhera, Shimla. Good view from resort and room. Very comfortable rooms.. Food was 😋 yummy.. Staff was very cooperative and friendly... Play and activity room was very beautiful. Kids will not get bored nor adults...
on Nov 26, 2017
I will start with a good point. The property is newly built and very nice. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is courteous.
The problem starts when they call it a resort than just another hotel. When you make a customer pay for resort prices, it is bad and cheap to ask money for every small recreational activity. At the end of the day, it feels as if even asking was water would be too much. It is better to call the property a hotel with many shops to buy games etc. but cannot call this a resort.
Even the food is highly overpriced. Even for members, the prices are may be double of what you would find at many fine dining restaurants in Shimla. So it would be better to eat out than here. And room order delivery charges are also extra. Like how cheap can someone get.
After having their membership for more than 5 years now, it definitely feels cheated. We pay for the room, their expensive maintenance and then these exorbitant prices.