Island of peace
on Dec 22, 2017
this place is a hidden treasure, loved it! Among the busy places of Goa this is a nice location, 2 lovely pools, very nice staff.
Wifi could be improved but otherwise all well done, good fans, nice ambiente :)
on Dec 15, 2017
Stayed for 4 nights in December 2017.
What we liked -
1. Property is located right on Vagator beach with walking access to a few good restaurants and clubs
2. Decent sized and clean rooms with partial pool and/or sea views
3. The staff was largely helpful and friendly, though the housekeeping could be better in terms of providing towels etc.
4. The staff was very baby friendly, and provided Indian food appropriate for the baby twice a day during our stay. That was really nice of them.
What could be better -
1. There is a club right next door which plays loud music till 10pm or so. It is not a major annoyance
2. Breakfast spread is minimal with not much change over multiple days
3. Not much to do on the property itself, but the beach is less than a 5min walk from your room.
Summary - Don't expect a 5 star experience, but go for it if your priority is location, and good access to Anjuna, Morjim, Ashwem etc. and a host of restaurants in the area.
Nice hotel bad WiFi
on Nov 27, 2017
Spent the last weekend in November at the hotel. Great rooms comfortable and aircon works well. Staff is courteous and prompt. The WiFi is negligible or next to none. The cell phones network also doesn’t work in the hotel so you are cut off from all sorts of communication. The tv didn’t work nor did they come to fix it even after asking repeatedly for them to do so. Rooms are cleaned only when you ask them to do so.
on Nov 24, 2017
Casa Vagator was an ideal getaway for two nights ! Lovely property , charming rooms with a variety of room options, two pools - a shallow one for the kids so fortunately the adult pool was noise free and entirely to ourselves ! Lovely view from the breakfast location! And the sweetest , most helpful staff !!! We carried a big float which they physically blew up themselves without the help of a pump. Poolside meal with yum and very reasonable. Rajni the masseuse was great too ! It's located close to Thalasa n Antares so we could walk there for sundowners and dinner.
Over Priced and Lazy staffs
on Nov 19, 2017
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights, where in we were shifted twice. The breakfast was Pathetic though you get extremely beautiful view.
The view from the breakfast was the only money worth rest below mediocre