Amazing hotel with friendly staff and an excellent location
on Dec 3, 2017
Decided to make a really last minute plan of visiting the North of Goa when a friend suggested we spend three nights at the CASA Baga.
Big thanks to the Casa team Especially Manoj he is a great person a great ambassador for the hotel as well big thanks to Tapas, Basanta, Alok & Sandip they are great in all aspects, Great breakfast, amazing service would definitely recommend it.
The room sizes are good; we stayed in a room with garden view sit out and it was such a pleasant experience.The entire experience was further elevated by the warm and considerate staff. Thanks for a really wonderful stay.
The Housekeeping team is amazing every time we back we see the room so clean as if we just checked in
In GOA if you are looking for a boutique hotel with an experience with no regrets I recommend CASA BOUTIQUE HOTELS the best place to be.
We look forward to being back soon.
Just perfect 👌
on Nov 30, 2017
Located just near the beach the hotel clean nd provides u grt hospitality the hotel manager(Manoj Rajpoot) is very hlpful will guide you throughout your stay the staff (Tapas)were very hlpful the hotel provides you almost every facilities good rooms to jeep car Scoty bike
The hotel is looking damn beautiful green trees
I say food was great I mean it over all experience was awesome I’ll recommend dis hotel to every couple ,families you won’t regret 👍🏻
Nice resort and great location
on Nov 5, 2017
We have stayed here for 2 nights in the Star Room.
Pros : 1) Resort is best located in Tito lane 2 just 5 mins walk from Baga beach and in the heart of Baga.
2) beautiful mid size resort with nice design and architecture of wooden carving.
3) Ground floor Room No.1 is the best in Star Category. Also u get access to outside garden passage which makes u feel more comfortable. All others r just OK.
4) Staff is helpful and cooperative.
1) pricey considering amenities it offers including food in restaurants heavy on pocket.
2) Breakfast options r very limited with only 2 items in veg category. More choice n options for breakfast is must.
3) the hotel doesn't have any kind of view from any type of rooms..so don't expect mesmerizing views..
2) Amenities in premium rooms r also quite not up to mark, like u don't get hand towels, even water is not served n have to ask, very limited toiletries.
3) Swimming pool is OK in size but not super clean as u ll find many insects n worms within the pool water.
Overall good place for family with nice hospitality, bit heavy on pocket and food options needs more inclusions.
Casa Baga hotel
on Sep 16, 2017
Hi all, had been to this wonderful resort for one night stay, had a wonderful experience.nicely decoratedold portugese home, with old antiques showcased all ver the place, staff were really nice to help. Hope to visit again soon.
Location and Staff are the key positive factors
on Aug 27, 2017
The Good :
Location - next lane to the famous Tito/Mambo lane, 400 m from Baga beach
Extremely helpful staff , shout out to Tapas - running the show and Ajay
All basic amenities present - pool , restaurant
Food quality - good , ordered dinner once - delicious
Room quality : adequate , big enough rooms with nice airy bathrooms
The whole hotel had a nice villa type feel to it - and that worked well in the rains
The bad :
Breakfast : very limited and not buffet , could have added some more options like fresh fruits etc
Maintenance : hmm the locks in the room were iiffy , AC went out in one room (though response was prompt and were provided another room)
Caveat : went in off season so could be these things are fixed by the time peak season hits
Overall : nice enough place to stay with rates being very much value for money, will not mind staying here again, definitely recommended