The best for the price paid
on Jan 19, 2019
I was there for a couple of days from Jan 13th to 15th..the location is absolutely beautiful...picture perfect for a relaxing holiday..big room with a attached kitchen and dining with French windows all around...vast balcony to sit and cherish the view for a life time.staffs are very friendly.but the road is bad and the food is acceptable...but these will not stop me from visiting again..
on Jan 13, 2019
The rocky road to Capithans Bungalow was well worth it. The room was large, quiet, and serene. We had a huge private balcony overlooking the scenic beauties of Kerala which was perfect for morning yoga. The staff was very accommodating with fast food service and even laundry service. We felt so comfortable with the friendly staff. There are also beautiful hikes with set trails in the nearby tea plantations you can walk to.
on Jan 3, 2019
Place with a crazy view. People are nice and always ready to help. Some small things can be improved but nevertheless it’s great I recommend it. There are great hikes around and apparently you can get with a Jeep on a high peak from here
on Dec 31, 2018
The best experience I ever had. Best hotel around Munnar. Location wise it's a best hotel I have ever seen. Nothing beats there hospitality.
Location: 5 out of 5
Food: 5 out of 5
Service: 5 out of 5
The only change is the condition of the road to reach this place. But Manager of this place is so nice( Sajju ) he cam to pick us and dropped us when it was required.
Thank you so much Sajju for every thing you did for us.
Excellent hospitality, best view, superb aminities
on Nov 13, 2018
If trip advisor has option of giving 7 star, I would have given it 7 star. No matching of it in munnar. Let me tell u all point by point.
1) where can u get your personal wi fi router from manager for all the days of your stay. Hotel is having one centralised WiFi system but since I had to upload huge data, manager Sajju Solomon gave me his personal router for use for all days of stay!!!
2) we wanted to go to lake and wanted to see wild elephants. He took his personal jeep and not only made us sight seeing of Lake but also made sure we see some wild elephants and took forest officer permission n took off road. It was 3-4 hours activity n he charged us just diesel expense!!!
3) we are vegetarian n was finding their cooking different from what we eat. He allowed us to use his kitchen for self cooking all 3 days and charged us not even half of the price listed!!!
4) They made one night camp fire on roof of hotel, one morning they arranged breakfast on roof of hotel specially for us.
5) one man accompanied us to guide us for our sight seeing of nearby walkable tea gardens and cardimum plantations!!
Suryanelli is top of munnar and there are very few hotels there so less conjusted but you get most beautiful view n atmosphere there. Though u may have to travel few extra kilometer in your car n then also in hotels jeep but these efforts are worth.
The suit room has 3 side broad balcony from where u get spectacular view of tea gardens n mattaputti dam. Taking breakfast in morning is experience of life time. U feel clouds passing by you at your head level.
1) one big hall with kitchen with option of using gas n world class crocaries.
2) fully furnished bed room
3) Japanese style multifunction camod.
4) jacuzzi in bathroom, dry area, separate luggage area.
5) 3 side full view open balcony.
Hats off to hotel staff for such great hospitality n specially to Sajju Solomon.