Good Resort. Worth the money!
on Mar 25, 2019
Visited C'Roque resort last week with Family. Enjoyed the stay.
Good Points about this place:
1) Good Food.
2) Private Beach.
3) Restaurant facing the beach. You can enjoy the sea breeze while enjoying the good food.
4) Very helpful staff.
5) Clean rooms. Good maintenance.
6) Fits the budget and worth every penny.
Important point to keep in mind before booking this Resort:
1) The resort is around 2 km from Colva Junction. The rickshaws and taxis will only leave you till Colva junction. Post that there is C'Roque Jeep that comes to pick you up. The jeep ride is free during check-in and check-out. Other than check-in and check-out, you need to pay Rs. 50 per ride. The distance from Colva Junction to C'roque is not walkable especially when you have senior citizens with knee pain. Also there is no road that connects C'Roque to Colva junction, you need to walk through the sand or walk along the beach to reach the resort. Not recommended for people with knee pains or walking disability.
2) The restaurant closes early if there are not much visitors. After 9 PM the food options in the restaurant are very less.
3) Not sure if there are other restaurants in the nearby area but I would no recommend going out alone in the night without a vehicle.
An oasis on Colva Beach
on Mar 9, 2019
This is our second stay here arranging our stay on line with them. We arrived at 3:30 am, they had arranged a taxi to meet us at the airport and also the jeep to pick us up to take us across the sand dunes from Colva. Our room was clean and ready. We’d arranged a 5 night stay in the bungalow at the back of the resort, it quieter and a little more private.
Sitting on the veranda in a morning with a cup of tea listening and watching the abundant wildlife set us up for the day.
We had lunch most days and some evening meals at the restaurant overlooking the Arabian Sea. There was plenty of sun beds available for us to use and the waiters are very attentive to making sure you have a drink when you want one.
It’s a short walk down the beach to Colva and you pass a few beach shack enroute. The Main Street of Colva there is a good selection of paces to eat, shop and change cash, there is a couple of ATMs and pharmacies. You can pick up taxis to Margoa and else where, but discuss the price before getting in and as normal the prices are negotiable.
We had planned a 14 day tour of Rajasthan and C’Rouqe were more than helpful in storing our excess luggage and arranging transport to and from the Airport.
We found all the staff extremely polite and attentive, we felt like we had our personal chef with Paul, he would chat with us in the morning and discuss what had available or take suggestions from us for our evening meals. Sanjay one the waiters was very good always greeted you and took the time and trouble learn our groups names.
The rooms were cleaned upon request along with replacement towels etc, they also provided extra pillows on request. The beds are a little hard though and took some getting used to.
For a relaxing away from it all beach holiday in Goa, C’Rouqe is extremely good value, very well located.
I’ll be coming back for our third stay!
Worse experience so far
on Mar 6, 2019
I was travelling with some friends in Goa, and booked two rooms in this hotel on the phone the day before our arrival. After two hours of drive on a cab(which was pretty expensive) to reach the hotel in the morning, the staff told me that our rooms were not available any more and they even tried to say that I cancelled the reservation, which was not true at all. They didn't even try to make up and arrange another hotel for us.
After months of travelling in India, I know how difficult is to book an hotel without surprises, but this guys were very rude and unprofessional.
Tasty food and best service
on Jan 7, 2019
What else you want if you get tasty food with chilling beer?
It was memorable visit in the restaurant at beach side, a perfect view with seashore in moonlight and delicious tasty food with mouth melting sauseges.
Recommend to do visit at least once to enjoy food with music.
Perfect place in South Goa
on Dec 1, 2018
Had a comfortable stay at C'Roque. The rooms are clean and staff is courteous.
Special thanks to Michael, Azaan and Kezia who went out of their way to assist us and have left us with warm memories of our Goa trip. Highly recommend this place.
20 mins drive from Madgaon railway station.
2 mins free Jeep ride for pickup/drop from Colva beach to resort.
15 mins walk from main beach for water sport activities.
Centrally located and 1 hour drive to old Goa/Palolem beach/Dudhsagar falls.
Reasonably priced AC and non AC rooms with beach facing restaurant/bar and good music in the evenings.
24 hours hot water in the bathroom.
Library with beach benches and wi-fi freely available. Also has ayurvedic massage centre.
Staff can make arrangements for sightseeing by providing contact number of reliable car driver.
Cleanest beach in South Goa and you can spot a lot of sea creatures like star fish, crabs, dolphins and schols of fish in less than 50 meters from the resort.