Just a terrible restaurant - Food & Service
on Dec 17, 2017
The best part of this restaurant is that it is right on the Palolem beach facing the ocean.
It has such a bad restaurant with substandard food and service. I was on a visit to this beach on 14/Dec, 2017 with my family of kids. I was invited by the restaurant staff and that made me happy to enter this place. The restaurant was empty and there were hardly any customer, however, the waiter took my order only after making me wait for 15 minutes. Subsequently, they took 45 minutes to deliver my food (Veg. Sandwich and Veg. Pizza), when I asked about it, the waiter said that is the normal time in Goa :( .. This is really bad, because Dominos delivers Pizza to your home in 30 min??
Then came the food, that was hot but tasteless, on top of that when they billed me, it was for 2 Pizzas whereas I ordered only 1. Unfortunately, I was stressed out for my experience and I didn't pay attention to the details, so I ended up paying the whole money he asked for.
I paid a hefty price for a tasteless pizza. So, patrons be aware.
on Dec 8, 2017
This is the first review I’ve written. I cannot comment on the guest house itself, but restaurant has truly terrible food. Curdled curry sauce, bland and tasteless calamari, Probably some of the worst food I’ve had out. But nice service to be fair.
on May 14, 2017
I felt like I was staying in a hybrid of a beach and tree house. The room was nothing special, but going to bed to the sound of the ocean, and waking up to the stunning view was an amazing experience.
Rooms with good sea-view
on Feb 24, 2017
The hotel is located at the right side of Palolem beach.
1) The accommodation is located right on the sea-beach offering a good sea-view.
2) Sea- view, partial sea-view and non-sea view rooms are available.
3) The AC sea-view cottages (Our room) on the first floor are newly constructed and beautiful.
4) AC was working properly and cooling the room pretty fast
5) Bathroom was clean with 24/7 hot water
6) The shack (At the ground floor) offers good food.
7) The receptionists/owners were helpful and co-operative.
8) View from room and balcony was beautiful
9) Staffs are pretty agile
10) Free wifi speed was good. Sometime it was getting disconnected
1) Rs. 3800 for a cottage per night is slightly on a higher side
2) At this price, a hammock was expected.
3) No room service
These three are minor cons. I will still give 5 star rating for a lovely stay
on Feb 17, 2017
stayed here in feb 2017, the beach huts which we stayed in were brand new at the front of the hotel, there was 12 of us and we bartered for 6 beach huts, staff were very friendly and the food was good but not the best food on the beach