It's a great resort.we had a great time
on Jan 20, 2020
It is a great resorts We had a good time .the staff is excellent at doing their job and very humble.the resort has very Big estate with gardens and lot of activities on offer.the climate was very good.we had a lovely time and We will come back again
Overall average to good stay
on Jan 14, 2020
Good points:- 1. situated away from the hustle bustle of the town. Relaxing stay
2. Huge resort over the hills with many cottages. The entrance area is very beautifully decorated with natural hanging plants
3. Functional swimming pool. Average size.
4. Awesome views from top of the resort- nature lovers will have a good time with pepper, coffee, cocoa trees inside the resort
5. They have their own restaurant.
6. Clean spacious rooms with daily house keeping and clean linen
7. Courteous and helpful staff
"Not so good-"points:- 1. Situated 20-25 mins away from the main road. Its a bumpy ride as the roads are in a bad shape. No restaurants nearby. Outside food not allowed inside the resort, meaning, they won't provide plates and cutlery for you to eat inside the rooms!
2. Individual cottages are spaced at far distances and therefore room service is slow. Must have a lot of time in hand.
3. Complimentary breakfast is very average. Didn't try the in-house kitchen as not too impressed with the breakfast.
Overall we had a relaxing stay!
Thank you team! 👍🏼
Example for other hospitality
on Jan 10, 2020
birds valley is very well done, with beautiful architecture merging with nature. The room was beautifully prepped for a personalized welcome particularly front office /restaurant team very good . The swimming pool is quite big, clean and surrounded by greenery, which makes swimming there a very relaxing experience. The staff is very warm and hospitable.
The only regret is that we stayed there for a night should have stayed more.
specially thank to mr.anilkumar for making a wonderful holiday.
on Jan 2, 2020
The view is beautiful, the rooms and resort are excellent, very gentle and warm service. Very cooperative, friendly and helpful staff.
The resort requires maintenance, they could arrange the gardens much better, plant more beautiful plants and trees, and the gym requires maintenance too. The food is a bit costly. The resort is a bit understaffed. The resort is also far from Munnar city, but due to that very calm and quiet atmosphere.
But overall we enjoyed our stay.
Thanks to Front office staff Abhilla and "Technician" Anand for helping us throughout our stay.
Great View and Location!
on Jan 2, 2020
Stay is amazing. Hotel location was a bang on. The spa service at the hotel is awesome. we disliked the hotel in room dining service.Food was not great. Hotel Amenities have to be asked. Over all a good experience for Stay.