Beyond Expectations -delightful experience from Start to Finish
on Dec 25, 2017
Located not too far from the main attractions of Udaipur this picturesque Palace is based in between of scenic mountains.We were welcomed with warm smiles and traditional Tika. We couldn't be more happier to have refreshing welcome drink on arrival after a long road journey.
We were in a group of A hundred and five people on an office outing,and the allocations of room by the Hotel staff was quick and thoughtful. The staff was too cooperative to make the check in comfortable, and every person was well attended.
Food here gives you the authentic taste of India from Soup to desserts, it was fresh and heavenly. Everything was perfect the rooms, the pool, the Bar, the restaurant, location,the night view of city lights mirage and the services.
I would recommend this palace to anybody who visits Udaipur for it's excellent Opulence.Kudos to the entire team of Bhairav Garh Palace to give us the most amazing memories to Cherish.
Best Service Ever...Best Location
on Dec 25, 2017
Location is sooo beautifully and peaceful atmosphere...This is a very suitable destination for people who are looking for comfort, peace, awesome view & great food on a holiday in Udaipur. Away from the hustle bustle of city life,Staff of all depts are very cordial /polite of helping nature.
Garh ka Garh bhairavgarh....
on Dec 20, 2017
Location is sooo beautifully and peaceful atmosphere....... All the meals are good.the pool area is fully good ...
Staff are very helpful, coordinate.. Like Mr Jagroop singh in restaurants and me Khuman Singh in bar area..... I recommend one in a hole life go and stay......
Fantastic Place and awesome hospitality
on Dec 18, 2017
We booked the complete palace for our brother's wedding and the whole experience was just amazing. The whole staff was very humble and especially Mr. Neeraj, Mr. Ajay and Mr. Surinder were very co-operative and helped us in every way possible. The decor of all the functions, the dhol, the native singers and dancers, cadillac for the groom and many more such arrangements were enthralling and made our celebrations more imperishable. We would love to thank Team Bhairav Garh for their love, support and Hospitality... #aokabhihavelipe #anusar
Lot of potential , scope of improvement but still a great place to stay!!!
on Dec 17, 2017
the first and most important and stand out thing which gets your attention is the location of the property, if you are a repeat traveller to Udaipur like us and not fascinated by lake view properties, this one is really at good location with excellent views of the hills across the hotel.
1. Staff across the departments is excellent, you can make out that they are not highly educated or trained professionals but they never let you down for sure. be it restaurant staff, front office staff or housekeeping ..everyone has a can do attitude, which is a great plus for Hospitality industry. to name a few Mr.Ravi & Himmatsingh at front office, Mr. Sukhvinder and Ashish at restaurant were excellent. Last but not the least Ms. Deepika from Central reservation was a great help.
2. Some rooms have balcony, others have different views but overall all the rooms are very good in size
3. Food is Excellent, specially the buffet dinner, they still need to work a little more on their BF part, specially the menu selection in BF.
4. They upgraded 1 room from our booking upon our request and which was of great help as we had wonderful family time together.
1. I truly believe that this hotel has some serious good potential but needs some improvement to be considered as a genuine 4 star hotel.
2. most of our rooms had moisture problems on walls, paint was falling off, however rooms were big enough in size.
3. Bathrooms can be a little better in terms of lighting and cleanliness.
4. some issues with hot water in Bathroom being not consistent.
I seriously wish they fine tune certain services and can be a really good option for Udaipur.