on Aug 27, 2017
We had visited hotel in Aug 2017 all, total 23 persons.
Hotel is near to Mararikulam beach. Excellent location and views from hotels and amazing.
Hotel staff is very polite. On first fay we have done camp file at night . We had memorable experience.
Rooms are spacious and quality of bathroom is good.
Food provided in hotel has great choice specially arrangement can be made for various diet needs
on Apr 19, 2017
I booked it on to and imagined that our trip would be great but this hotel is a full property. It looks like some spooky horror house.. they have AC for name sake.. we got roasted in summer heat. There were local drunkards all over the hotel lobby who came to the hotel bar gave us uncomfortable started and passed comments. They have two mini size pancakes as free breakfast which was not even filling as a snack. Totally disappointment and waste of money.. please don't book this hotel.. horror guaranteed
on Nov 16, 2016
This property proves that no matter how much you invest in arts, architecture, interiors, furniture, construction etc., if the investment or your people are not trained well enough in hospitality, they can make even the best of the places feel dull.
Had booked this property since it was a decent looking property as per the pics posted on various travel portals.
But the moment we stepped inside, we were welcomed (rather unwelcomed) by the don't care attitude of the front desk and the entire staff in general.
We (2 couples) visited this place as the last leg of our trip to Kerala and this review is based on our experiences summarized as under:
1. Check in process was tiring and long, even though we were the only guests for our 2 day stay here.
2. There was no ventilation in the gallery/corridors, we had to ask them to switch on their vents.(yes facility was available)
3. Reception lights were switched off most of the time, hence reception didn't feel like the images we had seen online
4. The rooms were decent, but the room accessories were misplaced. Example: Charging point was hidden behind the bed and there was no way one could charge his/her phone without moving the bed.
5. There was a pool, but we didn't feel like visiting it owing to the dullness of the entire atmosphere.
6. The lighting was pretty low in the rooms too.
7. Everytime we gave the above feedback to the staff there, we received a prompt reply OK. But nothing was done about our feedback.
8. Wifi was included in our stay, but the front office staff gave us the password as if he was doing us a favour.
9. Breakfast was included in our stay, but it was served again as a favour and an unwelcoming attitude.
10. The only saving grace was a lounge at the ground floor which served chilled beer.
The same place, if managed well, can work wonders with the same amenities.
Very good resort far away from city.
on Sep 25, 2016
This is a newly built property with a large area of scenic beauty. Nothing to complain about the place, the rooms, the interiors the service etc, but the only problem is it is far away from main city and your valuable touring time shall be lost in to and fro to the hotel.You carry all your basic things as there is no markets in nearby. The staff are good and if you are not comfortable with Malayali or English, then there is one staff from Assam, who can understand your needs a little bit.For dinner you have to order by 7 pm and for breakfast you have to give your order previous night.But no doubt they prepare homely food and if you request, then without using coconut oil.
You can enjoy this place best in early morning.
on Aug 13, 2016
The only positive note about this property is that it is new but lacks the service, food and value for money. Staff does not understand the urgency or timeline to provide the service on time. Food is horrible and underprepared. No..no for me because as a traveller you look for comfort, good food and service but this place lacks in all the categories.