Pleasant stay & decent resort
on Nov 25, 2017
Decent size n clean rooms, friendly staff, typical parsi or Christian setup looks very cute when lot up. Good entertainment options for kids like park, pool, foosball, T T etc. They have very amazing collection of fish in their natural fish tanks which I was really amused to see.
on Nov 6, 2017
I think the best part of this hotel is its location. It is just centrally located and have all the amenities nearby. The hotel is good. Its having very good play area for kids. Due to weekend, it organised a magic show and DJ evening with complimentary snacks. Magic show and DJ were very good but the snacks were average. Overall its a family hotel. Consumption of liquor was not allowed in lawn. Swimming Pool is small and breakfast was average. Overall a good hotel to stay .
Decent Hotel, Decent price
on Oct 29, 2017
We visited over weekend with my husband and 9 month old kid. The overall property is very nice. It's centrally located, close to market and easily accessible. The room is not that good as compared to the price that you pay. We expected a more out of the price paid for the room. The food is very nice. There is a live chat corner and a live BBQ which are both very nice. The breakfast and lunch have many varieties. The staff was good and courteous. Since we had a 9 month old baby they did fulfill all our demands. :)
A fairly decent budget stay !!
on Oct 23, 2017
A Very decent hotel for a budget stay!
1. Centrally located,
2. Walking distance to the market and other eateries
3. Good restaurants like German bakery and utopia are close by
4. Big rooms with well maintained washroom
5. Good property with lots of play area for kids
6. Good and courteous staff service
7. They organize activities over the weekends
8. In house food is ok , breakfast was good.
1. Swimming pool is small, it gets crowded
2. Do not go by the pictures of the hotel on their website, check travelers pics instead.
3. The quilts in the room were not of that good quality.
4. Basic kit like towel slippers , toothpaste etc were not provided in the bathroom. (Neither did we ask for it)
Wonderful and serene stay
on Oct 22, 2017
we had booked a 2 night 3 day package directly from avion. This was better than the package offered by the agent. Mr. Mathias and Ms. Priyanka were very helpful and gave an added discount with an extended checkout at 6pm instead of the usual 10am.
Food package included breakfast and dinner and it was amazing. We even ordered lunch one afternoon. The butter chicken and grill chicken are succulent.
There is a clean pool which my daughter loved, though there is a sharp step between the kids and adult pool.
The play area is nice and clean. The swings and gaming room with carton, table tennis and table football was good fun for adults.
The room was clean and spacious. Our bed and extra bed were comfortable.
Evening chat snacks was nice. They had a magic show which was ok. Mini disco was nice for kids.
Location of hotel is great and centrally placed. Entire property is huge and quiet.
Overall an amazing experience.