Not a place for Family lacks basic facilities
on Aug 24, 2016
I wish to share my experience for the property/guesthouse (address below)
Comfortable room to stay
Arson square resort, 73, funcity properties,
Tamil Nadu, IN
We were 5 adults (out of which 3 are Senior Citizens) along with 6 years old girl child and 1 year old infant boy. Stayed 3 nights at the property on 12,13,14 August 2016
Only Positive point is below
- Since the property was new the Rooms were clean and in good condition, parking was available
Now below are the Negatives
- The approach Road is too steep and it has a twist. And moreover only one vehicle can come or go on the road.One has to be very careful and need to have assistance from someone who can walk up and stop the incoming vehicle for you to move out. You can manage If you are skilled at driving or have a local person with you who drives regularly in these steeps/narrow approach road else its tough and rains may cause problems. I could safely manage it with all of us in my hatchback car but was extremely careful.
- No sufficient street lights on such road
- Possibility of Traffic jams in approach roads and it did happens to me, mostly due to heavy week end rush.
- Basic facilities was missing like Drinking WATER, Hot water was not available when needed.
- No nearby shops to buy stuff like water bottles, food stuffs etc.
- No Power Backup seen
- Only one hotel that has dining hall and one has to walk up and up to get something packed for dinner
- No Facility for Tea/Coffee/Milk either. Upon frequent request we got it couple of times (caretaker brought it for us from somewhere) and we were heavily charged for this
- There was a small kitchen for the Caretaker we were told Gas was over
- Funniest part was we opted and paid for Extra Bed but they offered us a Extra Mattress to be laid directly on the room floor.
In All it was not a good experience I do not recommend such property for Family with Kids and Senior Citizens.
The money paid to such service was not worth.
on Dec 16, 2015
Feel like home. Tasty and hygiene food, good service quality, value for money (will get a luxury stay at a best cost). They provide extra service like transport, some tour packages and they also provide fire camp. They make sure u have pleasant stay there.
Thank you Arson Square.
on Nov 2, 2015
We were there in accord from 21st to 24th of oct. The stay was excellent. We stayed in room which was very spacious and had an amazing view of the valley and surroundings. The Buffet for breakfast and dinner was quite and good with excellent service. All the staff were very eager to help in case of a need.And the best part of the hotel is the service staff!!they are there to help and even if you look at them,they will come immediately and will ask for anything needed:).
They also helped to pack food for kids during travel.
Room is neat and clean. Good spacious toilet/bathroom/bathtub.
Good activity area for kids,bonefire with music.
Misty mountain and could relax and away from ooty crowded are.
Thanks once again for the hospitality!!
Comfortable stay and value for money
on Oct 16, 2015
I booked two rooms in last month.over all saty was good.the staff was very co operative.well maintained rooms with all facilities. Best for family also.we enjoyed the stay at Arson square resort.
Peaceful location nu add panikonga review la
on Oct 16, 2015
Resort located in before the city. Calm area. Quality food . Nice balcony look. Roof top restaurant. Camp fire . Family can enjoy very well. Actually i stayed for my business purpose.Affordable rate. Very gud service and very helpful.For time begin i was in need of motor cycle. Resort helped me to hire a bike.Good luck for them business devlopment.keep it up