Not suitable for families - Not a clean hotel to stay in
on Dec 26, 2017
Bad attitude of the hotel Management - room allotted was stinking of cigarette smell - we were told to live with it as it was "only cigarette smell"
We were forced to downgrade the room. After negotiating with MakeMyTrip and Hotel Management, we were provided a dining voucher.
Cleanliness last priority
-live cockroach & centipede in the room.
-Fungus had grown on the Shower curtain
-Unwashed spoons / cups in crockery stand
Noisy, Generator sound all night long
No Running hot water
Lift Not Working - due to Generator issues
Same Menu every day for Break Fast
Staff works hard to make up for the miss / mess in facilities
on Oct 24, 2017
1. Supportive staff.
2. Tasty food.
3. Location, having river view at 2 sides.
1. Quick room service.
2. Towels and napkins provided to the guests, they were old.
3. Bathroom fittings (tabs), exhaust fan was missing in bathroom.
Worst hotel stay ever
on Sep 9, 2017
With the amenities, one can argue that this is a budget hotel etc. Although at 2500 or more per night the price range does not indicate budget.
But showing minimum courtesy to the guests do not cost money. In the room service menu, the dinner time was clearly until 10 pm. We reached the restaurant at 9:33 pm and they simply said dinner time was until 9:30 and denied us food. Even if it was 9:30 one can expect the minimum courtesy to arrange some dinner.
Let me point out other pain points of my stay
1. Room was small, dirty (the mat was full of dirt) and shabby
2. Bathroom door was broken
3. By no means, this is a 3-star property
4. Google map location and actual hotel location is different.
5. Actual hotel location is in a secluded dark area beside a canal full of weeds.
6. Blankets and curtains were dirty. So full of dust that I had to take my anti allergy pills.
7. Lift was not working
8. Lobby and reception was so dirty that it was terrible
9. Breakfast was tasteless to me.
10. Neither room nor the area has any kind of views
11. TV was not working in the room
on Sep 5, 2017
We stayed in this hotel with 2kids from 1st to 4th September. Rooms were clean, spacious and well maintained.
There is no parking space though, Vehicles are to be parked on the road. Breakfast was average, it was same menu everyday.
WiFi was not working. Kichenette was missing.
Good hotel but facilities do not match the three star status claimed.
Not a good experience
on Aug 21, 2017
The rooms are too little to stay. Bathroom door was broken. Flash was not working properly. In their menu it was written that the restaurant will be closed at 10 pm, so we reached there exactly on 9.30. they are so impolite and just tell us that the restaurant has already closed and they can't arrange anything. It was raining outside and the place was too quiet and calm. So we need to go outside for food in the rain. Very bad experience. Not recommended.