Trip to Manali
on Jan 1, 2019
Superb experience. As its location,food quality,rooms,specially room service are too good i must say... Tnx to Amit bro who assisted us too well.We had lots of fun over there & i suggest uh all if uh ever visit Manali then go for Goldrn apple cottage.
Golden Apple Cottage Review - November
on Nov 13, 2018
I would like to share my experience with Golden Apple Cottage.
Golden Apple Cottage is located at Kanyal Rd, Simsa Village,Gadherni
It is approx 3-4 KM from Mall Road and away from city noise, Ideal for people who are looking for peace and enjoy the scenic serenity of Manali.
I stayed here for 4days three nights here.
Name: "APPLE Everywhere"
Beware there are many Hotels with name APPLE, eg Golden Apple Buds, Golden Apple Cottage, Golden Apple Villas etc. Hotel owners have chosen this name because of Apple Farm on a mountain where all these hotels are located. So don't get confused with Hotel names and be precise with your booking.
From Mall Road, Cabs and Autos will take approx 200INR to 300 INR depends on your bargain.
You'll find grocery stores, medical store, smoke shop and bike rentals shop nearby at walking distance.
So This is tricky, There are 2 -3 properties located adjacent to each other, so call your hotel contact once you arrive at the hotel, he will take you to reception. Ideally, they have very limited staff (2-4) person managing the entire property.
- Room price depends on your booking, the standard offseason price is around 1500 INR to 2000 INR.
- 2 storey (G+2) property with no lift
- 2nd floor has 3 Honeymoon suites
- 1st floor has 3 Rooms
- The ground floor has two rooms + common dining area and kitchen.
- All floors have a common balcony
- On the ground floor, they have a small garden area.
- Best thing is the view from room its breathtaking trust me.
- Apple Farm in the front area.
- Rooms are clean and hygienic.
- Wifi is available but not so great.
- Food is good, However, the Common dining area is very compact and you have to wait until others finish their food.
- Staff is humble and courteous.
- Rooms are very cold and not air locked so if you are staying during winters you'll be doomed. You need to ask for Room Heaters available at an extra cost of 300 INR to 400 INR per night.
- No Toiletries provided
- Hair Dryers not working
I recommend this cottage to couples who are looking for budget hotels with average ameneties. Scenic beauty from rooms worth spending money on this hotel.
Need to change the hotel name to the hotel rats
on Sep 17, 2017
The hotel is full of rats in a way that is dangerous to guests health. The rats jump on the guests at middle-night . The rooms are dirty and it is dangerous to eat the hotel food. The hotel owner is a doctor who believes in the life of rats and not in the lives of the guests
Apple apple everywhere apple all around
on Aug 31, 2017
Beautiful place situated in between apple garden, the view from the 1st floor is awesome. At night its stars on the mountains. The room rent per day is reasonable and the food is good. It has parking facility. The hospitality is very good. The rooms are good and spacious, the washroom is very hygienic and neatly maintained. The location of the hotel is a bit inside, but is very good.
on Jul 17, 2017
Excellent Hospitality By all the staff of hotel Love it and will recommend all tourist to must do bookings in the Same Golden Apple Cottage @ Manali
Excellent Rooms With Attached Bathrooms nd Wonderful Location