on Feb 6, 2018
I Was back in Delhi after a not so nice experience 6 years ago. This time round, we chose to stay at the Hotel Lotus Reserve. Staffs were friendly and personal, the room was good...Thank you for good Hospitality Management
Only Advantages : Location & Price
on Dec 14, 2017
1. Withing 10 min walking distance from Delhi Aerocity Metro Station from where you could literally travel to any part of the city.
2. Within 5 km from Terminal 1,2,3 of Indira Gandhi International airport.
3. Decent Wifi speed
4. Good staff
5. Very pocket friendly room tariffs
1. The hotel is located on an poorly lit isolated alleyway which makes it not suitable while visiting with family. Access is also limited with space on the road just enough for one car at a time.
2. The rooms are of below average standard but for the prices they offer I must not expect more.
3. They dont provide towels and the cistern was damaged in the bathroom.
4. Toy sized TV with very less channel options for entertainment.
5. The bed comfort is of average standard.
on Oct 30, 2017
We booked 2 rooms on booking.com. when we reached there they didn't know about the booking. They couldn't even find the booking. We booked 2 ac rooms with refrigerator and balcony. They gave non ac rooms. Rooms were very narrow. Not clean. Staffs were not welcoming and friendly . The environment of the hotel is not appropriate for couples or family. Worst decision made ever.
Also under the name 'Asian Blue Hotel' Discriminative, rude and tried overcharging massively.
on Apr 27, 2017
Never been greeted so unpleasantly. The young chap behind the counter ordering information 'give me your passport now' from us then making blatant jokes to other people around and laughing hysterically. Hmmm.
Told us to pay over 33% tax on top of booked fee and put us in a room with no window, no working ac, warm water, towels, toilet roll or balcony as stated on the pre booking.
Really dodgy area. Through relentless explanation ended up in new room after waiting 4 hours for a/c and towels which never came. Our last night backpacking in India, but never been treated like that. What a shame!
Thieves, please don't stay here
on Feb 1, 2017
Worst hotel in India situated in a dark old area in Delhi which could be dangerous during the night. I arrived at hotel around 1:00am and the little thief guy who works there said that my booking was canceled because they couldn't host me since they had a problem with the police. So he said they can send me somewhere else (Hotel Marina,avoid this one as well because it's managed by the same owner) by paying 200 rupees extra but of course I didn't pay it since it was not my fault. After that he tried to charge other extra taxes but of course I didn't pay anything; in my booking was clearly written that all the taxes were already included. The little guy brought me to the hotel Marina with his scooter (he was always trying to to take money from me, asking 50 rupees for the ride). When I finally paid at the new property, the boss canceled officially my previous reservation saying that i didn't show up; most probably because he knew that I was going to write a big bad review against them. This is why I'm writing here my review since I cannot do it on booking.com.I worked as receptionist for years and I know exactly how bad the things work on the other side and I think that they are playing this sick game with everyone from long time. So,please, be aware of these people. They don't deserve anything!