Pathetic service and go only if you want to be fooled.
on Jan 27, 2019
Very laid back hotel attitude and they are unapologetic about their unprofessional services.
No hot water in rooms ,food is extremely expensive and slow to be delivered. If you visit this place there won't be any activities left to do for rest of day. You can see dogs taking swim in pool.
on Jan 17, 2019
Amazing hospitality, Arjun is a gem of a host. He's been extremely supportive and helpful throughout the two business events. Staff is extremely cordial, rooms well maintained and good quality food.
Definitely a recommendation for anyone looking for a similar requirement.
Royal Rajasthan rally
on Jan 4, 2019
Incredible food, great service! Staff is very helpful. The hotel is situated in a very scenic setting which makes it for a good getaway. They have exceptional facilities and is good for big events. Food was fresh
Spoiled our new year eve!
on Jan 1, 2019
Let me know with some good points as the bad review list is too long. The resort is beautiful & well maintained. Extremely spacious rooms with private swimming pool.
We checked in Achrol Niwas to celebrate our new year eve with family & friends.
- We checked in around 2 pm, the rooms had no hot water as they have fixed timings for hot water in the washroom. First disappointment as it was extremely cold, the expectation is having 24hours hot water.
- The room heaters were faulty, we had to call multiple times to get it replaced.
- The new year party was extremely unorganized, the starters & tandoor didn't start even by 9 pm, The hooka was paid whereas we paid for the entire new year package.
- The music couldn't make the crowd engage.
- The service was horrible, half of the time we were standing in the line to get the starters were as in other places each table has been assigned with waiters so the guest eats comfortably.
- There was not enough food, the starter was limited.
- The dinner served was cold in no time was it was extremely cold. The menu was extremely normal, no enough desserts option.
- Then the most horrifying experience was when there was a fight between singer & the owner of the resort. We surely felt insecure. Many guests did not even had their dinner & went to the room with their families.
- The party had mentioned some fireshow, but there was nothing of that sort
- Morning breakfast was a blunder.
Overall horrible experience. We felt cheated after paying around 20grands. Last year we had checked in Leela Delhi & the experience was breathtaking.
The resort should spoil the guest to expect good feedbacks in return. This was disastrous, I won't recommend it.
Bit inconvenient & disappointed
on Dec 15, 2018
We arrived as per our check in time & were told that due to over booking of a large group. We were relocated to another resort approx 20 mins away which Mr. Roy had arranged (it was a superior hotel). Food was good @ Achrol Niwas. Clean & green resort. However, room wasn't very clean.
Approach road is in terrible condition. Due to the above inconvenience & cleanliness issue, I would rate it as an average stay.