Boutique hotel at great location!!
on Dec 25, 2017
Recently stayed at this beautiful property right on the Candolim beach.
- Big, clean, beautiful rooms with all basic amenities including a refrigerator, recliner, hair dryer, toiletries , bathrobes, bathtub, climate control to name a few.
- We booked a luxury room, which had a balcony with sea and pool view. The deluxe rooms have same amenities as luxury except for the view, and the room is slightly smaller.
- The staff was happy to help and courteous.
- The location is the biggest asset of this hotel. Right on the candolim beach. Just a 2 mins walk from the room , through the property and you are right on the beach.
- Lots of restaurants, shops and massage centers around, with mostly European crowd or Indian families or couples. So you will feel very cozy all day long or even during nights.
- Excellent buffet at their sea side restaurant. We had a lot to choose from, and all the dishes we tried were mouth watering.
- Getting hot water was the biggest problem. They said hot water would come after leaving the tap running for 5 mins or so, but the water was never beyond luke warm. One day it was not even warm, and we had to bath with cold water (during winters). We informed the front desk, and their maintenance team was supposedly looking to fix the issue, but the water never turned warm.
- Wifi is not strong enough. Probably rooms near reception might have a better connection.
- Furniture and some fittings have got dated, and need some revamp.
- They should provide a list of items in the in room mini bar. While checkout they claimed that we consumed a kitkat and few water bottles, while we never had that. Although they did not argue, and accepted our word that we did not have those items in the refrigerator, but it doesnt give a 'feel good factor' for us while checking out when we need to clarify ourselves that we did not eat items from their refrigerator.
I will surely be coming back to this hotel especially for the wonderful location, breakfast and the pretty rooms!
on Nov 2, 2017
So we booked with Make my trip for the hotel. And sheer reason was in photos it looks good. But extremely disappointing. Small Botique place with dirty rooms, unkept bathrooms, dirty floor and dainty curtains. Worse was the patios.
Any how Make my Trip saved our day and got us another place. Extremely over priced for value they are offering.
Very nice place to stay in the summer. Nice ambiance.
on Nov 2, 2017
Very nice place to stay in the summer. Nice ambiance. very nice service and rooms.beautiful restaurant side view towards the beach. It was pleasure to stay here. Will like to visit again.
3Cs - Comfort, Cosy & Cute
on Sep 16, 2017
I write is review on the last day of my stay at this beautiful place, but by the time it will be posted I would be back to Pune in everyday life.
This place has always have been on list but always sold out, we got lucky this time.
The staff is very warm and cordial.
Smile is what makes your days better and they had.
About the property very nice at the beach rooms are huge, very well done place, quality is visible. They have an in house spa... Can try won't be disappointed for sure, simple but you are taken care.
The place has only ten room but good job they have maintained it all this while.
Worth the money!
on Sep 4, 2017
Room was tidy.
En-suite bathroom was clean.
Beach is a 2 min walk.
Spa is available too.
Pool was clean & well-maintained.
On-site restaurant 'Sunny Side Up' has a good menu.
Parking was not covered.