Small Cozy hotels
on Dec 18, 2017
Hotel has limited rooms but nice and cozy. Small hotel hence staff is always around to help and cook some fresh food for you. The food is good. Some rooms have a small terrace attached to it also. Its on the main road so easily accessible to places around
Awesome Hotel & Service
on Nov 12, 2017
I was here for 6 days and i must say this hotel is good for family, friends, couples, Children etc.
1) Service was good & staff is really supportive. (Thanks to Miss Raksha, Aryan & Others)
2) Location is obviously awesome & everything was nearby.
3) Food was good also morning breakfast buffet was good too.( you will have variety like poha, aloo tiki, pasta, fruits, bread butter, juice, tea, coffee and eggs.
For children's you will find corn flakes, Kellogg etc.
4) Room was nice & clean & even it was big. Also there was table, side table's, 2 chairs to sit and eat or drink. Bathroom was quipped with toothpaste, toothbrush, bathtub, hot and cold water etc.
5) Room was equipped with 2 Packaged mineral water, kettle, coffee & Biscuits. You can also have locker if you want.
6) Bar is on 1st floor and Restaurant as well You can eat and drink.
7) Lobby was good & also lift is present to carry luggage and etc.
8) Indoor games were present like Carrom, Chess etc. For children's many other games were there too.
9) Also there is foot massage machine on 1st floor lobby along with TV & Karaoke Device.
9) Not to forget FREE WIFI was there too.
1) when i reached hotel it was raining. Due to that observed small cockroaches were out but it was manageable. Staff was there to help & daily cleaning was done properly.
But still i suggest to management to make more frequent cleaning & pest control.
2) on last day i faced some proper with water running in bathroom later on came to know that some pipe issue was there due to which force was slow.
So here i suggest them to improve piping system or to make some alternate arrangement for this kind of problem.
3) Swimming pool was not properly maintained so management should take care of this as well.
Rest i can say trip was good & over all happy with hotel service.
Please note :- This is genuine review based on my visit & experience.
Good, but can be better.
on Nov 9, 2017
The hotel is good with amenities like bathtub, games nyc bathroom and rooms. The hotel is really clean, it is worth paying for such hotel but it has some glitches.
In terms of service I must say it needs to be attended urgently.
1. I stayed there for 2 days and had breakfast for both the days. I must say it was below standard.
They say the breakfast will be ready at 8:30, but it was on it's place at 9:15. They have paratha, poha , bread, jam ,butter and omlete on the first day and macroni , upma , idli (No chutney) bread and omlete on the next day. Sorry to say it was really bad eating anything from there. Tasteless , cold food only one cook is there hence everything gets delayed. The toaster was also broken and hence everyone has to hold it and stand for 2 mins to toast. I also gave my feedback to the restaurant manager Mr. Manoj but he was not ready to accept his fault and landed up in an argument. I think they don't like genuine feedback.
2. The lock is broken for all the doors. We were given a lock to be used. Everytime I had to ask my wife to close the door whenever I was out for a smoke. Hotel has taken things for granted, locks should be replaced.
3. Swimming pool is too small and I suppose it is only for show purpose.
4. Apart from all this, the owner of the hotel had arranged a personal party. It was organized in the dinning area. They had karoke which ran till 2 AM. The noise was too much and I was not able to sleep. Hope I could have taken some other hotel which thinks about their guest.
5. The rooms are big, but there is only 1 ton ac. It's not centralized. Hence it took 2 hrs to cool the room.
Rachna and Aryan, the hotel managers are really very good. Well organized, you can expect things to be solved and perfect untill it is in their hands.they can help you for scuba , cars, scooty. They understand their guests, but their owner is a weird personality.
Best Weekend Getaway Ever
on Nov 8, 2017
Absolutely stunning establishment. Greeted personally by Aryan & Raksha. Food was amazing. Best Karahi Gosht & Naan I’ve ever had. Quick service at dinner. Prompt and attentive. Rooms are beautiful. Very comfortable beds. If you’re looking for an elegant, clean hotel with superb customer service, then look no further. The staff is incredibly on top of everything....
Well located near beach
on Nov 6, 2017
Had a pleasant stay here.
Staff was friendly. Got easy ride for beaches..
Dint have the breakfast though, but it has well stocked bar lounge..
Really would recommend others..
Do get touch with Aryan,and Raksha mam for a comfortable stay.