DAY 1 - ARRIVAL INTO BANGALORE – COORG
- Pick up from Airport/Station, and transfer to Mysore.
- On arrival, check in at hotel.
- After that visit Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hill Temple
- At evening visit to famous Brindavan Gardens.
- Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
DAY 2 - COORG
- After breakfast, proceed for Full Day Sightseeing.
- Visit to Golden temple(monastery) at Bylakuppe that is one of the largest Buddhist settlement
- later continue to Visit Nisargadhama – an island in river Cauvery all houses a deer park.
- On way back visit Dubare Elephant Camp.
- By evening back to the Hotel. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 3 - COORG
- After breakfast proceed to sightseeing to full day tour of Coorg and around.
- Visit Bylakuppe Tibetian Monastery, Nisargadhama, Dubare Elephant Camp.
- Return Back to Hotel for Lunch.
- Later visit Abbey falls.
- By evening see sunset from raja’s Seat.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4 - COORG – BEKAL
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to the Bekal.
- On reaching, Check-in to the Hotel.
- Evening at leisure. Free to use amenities like Swimming Pool, Gymnasium and around, Or Indulge in Indoor activities in hotel
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 - BEKAL
- After breakfast, proceed to visit Bekal fort which is well maintained in Kerala and situated on the Arabian Sea.
- Later hand around on Bekal Beach.
- Evening return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 6 - BEKAL – MANGALORE DEPARTURE
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Mangalore Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.