DAY 1 - Arrival Into Bangalore – Coorg
- Pick up from Airport/Station, and transfer to Coorg.
- Check-in to the HotelEnjoy the various In-house Amenities of the Hotel.
- Evening at leisure Or just take a stroll through Market Streets.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay.
DAY 2 - Coorg
- After breakfast, proceed for Full Day Sightseeing.
- Visit to Golden temple(monastery) at Bylakuppe that is one of the largest Buddhist settlement
- later continue to Visit Nisargadhama – an island in river Cauvery all houses a deer park.
- On way back visit Dubare Elephant Camp.
- By evening back to the Hotel. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 3 - Coorg
- After breakfast, embark on day tour where you can visit Bagamandla temple and
- further to Tala Cauvery temple which is believed to be Origin of Cauveri (Kaveri) river.
- Evening free for shopping in Coorg market famous for handmade chocolates, coffee, & Spices.
- Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 4 - Day 4 - Departure
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Bangalore Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.