DAY 1 - Leh
- Arrive at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- Leh our representative will meet you at exit gate & transfer to your Hotel
- After Breakfast complete Day rest to ACCLIMATIZE yourself to High Altitude.
- Evening walk with slow pace in Leh Bazaar, Overnight stay at the hotel Overnight Leh.
DAY 2 - Leh – Sangam – Hall Of Fame – Shanti Stupa – Leh
- After Breakfast leave for day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet.
- Evening Hall of Fame & then enjoy a sunset at Shanti Stupa.
- O/N Leh
DAY 3 - Leh – Nubra Valley (5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
- After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass the highest motorable road in the world (18,380 feet).
- Keep driving through Shyok River and reach Hundur by late afternoon and enjoy Double Hump Camel safari in the evening.
- O/N Nubra Valley
DAY 4 - Nubra Valley – Leh (5 Hrs)
- After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route.
- Reach Leh by late afternoon.
- Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market O/N Leh
DAY 5 - Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (4 Hrs One Way – 140 Kms)
- Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (3rd Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend time at the banks of Pangong Lake.
- This lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China).
- Enjoy on the banks of Pangong Lake.
- Return back to Leh.
- O/N Leh.
DAY 6 - Leh - Back To Destination
- Early morning transfer to Airport and fly back to Destination