DAY 1 - LEH
- Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective hotel, booked for you.
- You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch (on direct payment) will be provided by the hotel.
- . Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
DAY 2 - LEH – SHAM REGION – LEH (4-5 HRS)
- After Breakfast leave for day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet. O/N Leh
DAY 3 - LEH – NUBRA VALLEY (4-5HRS)
- After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, via Khardungla, one of the highest motorable road in the world, (18,380 ft). Enjoy lunch (on direct payment) en route to Khardungla/Nubra. On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel/camp.
- Proceed to enjoy a walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the sand dunes between Diskit & Hundur village. O/N Nubra Valley.
DAY 4 - NUBRA VALLEY – LEH (4-5HRS)
- After breakfast, visit Diskit monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming view of Nubra valley.
- Later, drive back to Leh by same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
DAY 5 - LEH – PANGONG LAKE (4-5HRS)
- After early breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla pass 17,350 ft, this is the third highest motorable road in the world. Pangong is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by India and China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake.
- The different hues of blue and green contrast beautifully with the monotonous back drop of barren brown and grey mountains. In the afternoon drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Pangong.
DAY 6 - PANGONG LAKE - LEH (4-5HRS)
- Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of the sun rise on the lake. After breakfast, drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
DAY 7- LEH
- Early morning transfers to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.