DAY 1 - Cochin To Munnar
- Arrive at Cochin airport / Ernakulam junction. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle. Proceed to the hill station of Munnar.
- Set amid dramatic mountain scenery, the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates and crisp mountain air makes this hill station an ideal retreat.
- Check into your hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 2 - Munnar
- This day is full of great sightseeing and activities as you begin your day after breakfast with a drive to the Eravikulam National Park.
- Return to town to witness the procedure of picking and processing tea as you visit the Tea Museum.
- Later, drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoir’s lake. A few miles from here is Echo Point, a perfect place to wind up the day.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy the night.
DAY 3 - Munnar
- Enjoy breakfast, after which today you have a day at leisure where you can opt for any of our handpicked add-on activities or enjoy the day completely relaxing
- These activities may keep you occupied through the day and gives you fair indulgence of ecology of Thekkady.
- Optional: May be you can go for a leisure morning strolls into the winding roads around the Tea gardens. Later in afternoon you can plan an adventure day out at ‘Rockhill Adventure Sports Park’. Other activity you can indulge in is a leisure cycling around. Munnar has some of the finest biking trails in South India. Winding its way through the shola forests, cardamom estates and tea gardens, these routes are fascinating to amateur as well as the enthusiastic professional)
- Dinner and overnight will be in the hotel.
DAY 4 - Munnar To Cochin Drop
- Post breakfast, Checkout and proceed back to Cochin
- Our vehicle drops you off at the Airport/Station with happy memoirs of tour.