DAY 1 - Cochin - Munnar
- Arrive at Cochin airport / Ernakulam junction. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle. Proceed to the hill station of Munnar.
- Set amid dramatic mountain scenery, the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates and crisp mountain air makes this hill station an ideal retreat.
- Check into your hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 2 - Munnar
- This day is full of great sightseeing and activities as you begin your day after breakfast with a drive to the Eravikulam National Park.
- This national park, located almost an hour’s drive from the city centre, is home of the Nilgiri Thar, a rare mountain goat found in this region.
- Return to town to witness the procedure of picking and processing tea as you visit the Tea Museum.
- Later drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoirs’ lake
- Later, drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoir’s lake. A few miles from here is Echo Point, a perfect place to wind up the day.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy the night.
DAY 3 - Munnar - Alleppey/Kumarakom
- Enjoy breakfast, check-out and embark on a breath-taking drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey, a quite town located on the bank of the Vembanad Lake
- Check into your resort. Relax and rejuvenate to enjoy the wide range of activities that await you
- As the evening sets, enjoy a sunset cruise (direct pay) on the vast expanses of the Vembanad Lake
- Take with you the enchantment as you return to the resort for dinner and call it a day
DAY 4 - Alleppey/Kumarakom Local
- After breakfast, get ready for some sightseeing. The magic will unfolds as you visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary in Kumarakom or RKK Museum and Alleppey beach in Alleppey
- After a scrumptious dinner, stay overnight at the hotel
DAY 5 - Alleppey/Kumarakom - Cochin
- Post breakfast, proceed back to Cochin airport/Ernakulam junction with memories to keep and stories to share of your trip with Goomo.