DAY 1 - Arrival at Cochin, Transfer to Munnar
- Arrive at Cochin airport / Ernakulam junction. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle. Proceed to the hill station of Munnar.
- Set amid dramatic mountain scenery, the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates and crisp mountain air makes this hill station an ideal retreat.
- Check into your hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 2 - Munnar Sightseeing
- This day is full of great sightseeing and activities as you begin your day after breakfast with a drive to the Eravikulam National Park.
- This national park, located almost an hour’s drive from the city centre, is home of the Nilgiri Thar, a rare mountain goat found in this region.
- Return to town to witness the procedure of picking and processing tea as you visit the Tea Museum.
- Later, drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoir’s lake. A few miles from here is Echo Point, a perfect place to wind up the day.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy the night.
DAY 3 - Munnar to Thekkady
- The scenic drive from Munnar will take you to Thekkady, the home of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Check into your hotel. Later proceed for boat ride on the Periyar lake. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4 - Thekkady to Alleppey
- Enjoy breakfast, check-out and embark on a breath-taking drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey, a quiet town located on the bank of the Vembanad Lake.
- Check-in at the resort. Relax and rejuvenate to enjoy the wide range of activities that await you.
- As the evening sets, enjoy a sunset cruise (direct pay) on the vast expanses of the Vembanad Lake.
- Take with you the enchantment as you return to the resort for dinner and call it a day.
DAY 5 - Alleppey Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, get ready for some sightseeing.
- The magic will unfold as you visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary in Kumarakom or RKK Museum and Alleppey beach in Alleppey.
- After a scrumptious dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 - Alleppey to Kovalam
- After breakfast in Kumarakom, proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam, a heaven of peace and tranquillity is famous for its beaches. Check into your resort. Enjoy a stroll on the famous Kovalam beach in the evening.
- Back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 7 - Kovalam to Kanyakumari to Kovalam
- Next morning after breakfast, leave for Kanyakumari, the southernmost edge of India’s mainland. En route visit Padmanabhaswamy temple, which is the richest temple in the world & Napier Museum in Trivandrum. In Kanyakumari, visit the famous “Vivekanand Rock Memorial”. Return to Kovalam by evening & stay in the hotel.
DAY 8 - Kovalam to Trivandrum
- After breakfast, proceed to Trivandrum Airport / Station for onwards journey.